Skin Care Talk banner

201 - 202 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
It will exfoliate your skin! It exfoliates by loosening the bonds between dead skin cells to reveal a more radiant complexion.
hey! so my lactic acid 20% and my brush came today. the thing is i used glycolic 5% toner in the morning. i've done a patch test on my hand so far its fine but could i use the peel this evening after i've washed my face? i'll stay away from kojie soap and any other whitening stuff today and tomorrow? thanks :)

also do i need to neautralise the lactic acid after its on my face or shall i just splash water (hot or cold?) thanks x

·
Administrator
33,642 Posts
hey! so my lactic acid 20% and my brush came today. the thing is i used glycolic 5% toner in the morning. i've done a patch test on my hand so far its fine but could i use the peel this evening after i've washed my face? i'll stay away from kojie soap and any other whitening stuff today and tomorrow? thanks :)

also do i need to neautralise the lactic acid after its on my face or shall i just splash water (hot or cold?) thanks x
Yes you will be fine to use the peel even though you used a GA toner. And nope, you don't neutralize the LA peel, apply let it sit and rinse with soap and water. TCA you neutralize other peels you do not.

201 - 202 of 202 Posts