Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
33,772 Posts
Amlactin is one......where are you located? Various other brands just depends where you are what you will find locally.

·
Administrator
33,772 Posts
Hey @gymrat :mecry::pray: don't scold me hehehehe i'm back. Hope you're doing well
You know me well @nwababy I just scolded you on another thread.......I logged in and thought no way is that nwababy? , ......it IS :heart:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi gymrat
I have deep raised stretch marks on my shoulder, back and tummy. I have tried amlactin, kojic san soap, oils and butters and also green and yellow peeling oils. Nothing has worked on my marks, I have seen on here someone who tried 25% lactic acid peel and also 30% glycerol acid peel and with great result. I don’t know how to start and what to do, please help I want peel in sheets and remove these stretch marks.
Please private message me, so I can send you pictures. I can’t message you from my end

·
Registered
29 Posts
@Ayanmohamud how are you ? Did you have any luck with Lactic Acid ?
Hi
Im
Doing great wbu?
I did the 25% LA lotion on my tummy and it started to peel within 3 days, my stretch marks are lighter and not as raised as before. I definitely need to apply it more often and just focus on my tummy, it actually works but you just have to be patient, careful and listen to your body. xxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts