Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Awwh so happy to see you @nwababy, thats what my "wow" was about 😘
:love::love::love:So happy to see your comment @nwababy as well as gymrat...not sure you remember cuppycute :) my son is 7going on 8...that's how long i have known you Nwababy :) I still have your number saved on my phone LAST 4 :. +2348*******7864 ;) you were so very helpful to me when i first joined this group and i give God the praise for keeping us all AMEN🙏🙏🙏

·
Registered
113 Posts
Thank you would you recommend every day I have 90% lactic mix with cerave than will apply so white lotion mix with serum and gel

This is my first time knowing about these mixtures but i can testify to using Cerave and a 35% lactic acid lotion that i bought from a lady called karen really did work wonders for my inner thighs... For some reason i didnt have the energy to use her LA lotion alone as it was micro peeling me ...so I one day started mixing it with Cerave on my palm for each application and i kid you not within a week, i started seeing the fade off so yeah....this mixture you typed above will definitely do some wonders not that i have used it before......

·
Administrator
33,882 Posts
:love::love::love:So happy to see your comment @nwababy as well as gymrat...not sure you remember cuppycute :) my son is 7going on 8...that's how long i have known you Nwababy :) I still have your number saved on my phone LAST 4 :. +2348*******7864 ;) you were so very helpful to me when i first joined this group and i give God the praise for keeping us all AMEN🙏🙏🙏
Haven't seen you in so long either @wura.a I hope you are doing well........I love seeing my old time members pop back in, I miss you all very much and all the great times we had here sharing info!! Don't be strangers, come back and visit 💖

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is my first time knowing about these mixtures but i can testify to using Cerave and a 35% lactic acid lotion that i bought from a lady called karen really did work wonders for my inner thighs... For some reason i didnt have the energy to use her LA lotion alone as it was micro peeling me ...so I one day started mixing it with Cerave on my palm for each application and i kid you not within a week, i started seeing the fade off so yeah....this mixture you typed above will definitely do some wonders not that i have used it before......
Thank you love I will definitely try

1 - 8 of 8 Posts