Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, lately I seem to be getting these spots around my t-zone. They come up over night and are really sore. They have a white tip and I always burst them. They seem to go away within 2 days after bursting them. I know this sounds so disgusting but they won't clear unless I burst them!! Yuck, I know. Basically I just wanted to ask anyone out there what could be causing this? I exercise regularly. I don't drink as much water as I should I suppose but I have a very good diet. It's a strange one, they just keep appearing I wish they would go!!!!! Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
Sure does sound like acne, since the Tzone seems to be the oiliest part of a face it makes me wonder; if you are using a hair gloss or something like that, or are you working out with makeup on. Either hair product or makeup combined with sweat can clog up your pores tighter than fort knox, and it's really hard to remove the dirt and grime. Hope this helps you out

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks a million. I looked at the site and it is great help. I'm always really pleased with your replies they have been so accurate and helpful any time I post something up on this site. Your help and advice has changed my life, seriously! Thanks again XX

1 - 4 of 4 Posts