Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, ladies. I ordered Rapid Lash and Latisse (generic) and I don't have either yet, but my lashes have become blonde since my head hair became gray, and much thinner-they are long, but not as thick as they used to be. Did I read incorrectly that one or some of you use both of these products together? Or do some of you use these products together or intermittently? HELP!!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
I think goatlady was using the Rapidlash until her Latisse/Lumigan arrived. Either/or. Everyone seems to react differently to these products, so use whatever works for you after you experiment a little!

I think the generic Latisse is cheaper, so most ppl like it better. I've never used Rapidlash so I don't have any comparison....

Happy lashes! It would be interesting to take before/afters to chart your progress! You don't have to share here unless you feel like it, but for your own curiosity it might be fun.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Was Semayden using rapid lash and lumigan? Maybe not, but I do remember someone was.

Not me, I am straight up Latisse-
I am going to the eye doctor next week thought. My right eye is super dry and twitches; it is driving me CRAZY!! I don't think it is Latisse related though. So no worries.

Hows the skin looking sandia?

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
Rat, you are just all nervous about the Vegas thing, aren't you!! You got your eye twitchin and everything.
I know, I know!! Maybe lack of sleep?? Heck who knows, really!!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was Semayden using rapid lash and lumigan? Maybe not, but I do remember someone was.

Not me, I am straight up Latisse-
I am going to the eye doctor next week thought. My right eye is super dry and twitches; it is driving me CRAZY!! I don't think it is Latisse related though. So no worries.

Hows the skin looking sandia?
Skin is red still after peeling. Looks normal for a 25% peel. I swear I remember somebody saying they used both Rapid Lash and Latisse together. I don't know if they alternated days or what. I dunno. My Rapid Lash is a 45 day trial. I can send it back.

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I used the Rapid Lash then the Lumigan then back to the Rapidlash to finish off the bottle which I think I am pretty close and YES YES! I HAVE LASHES. I am SOOOOOOO stoked. I can put on my Lash Power ( thanks Fawnster ) and now I can bat em like crazy. Hubby and daughter have noticed also.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used the Rapid Lash then the Lumigan then back to the Rapidlash to finish off the bottle which I think I am pretty close and YES YES! I HAVE LASHES. I am SOOOOOOO stoked. I can put on my Lash Power ( thanks Fawnster ) and now I can bat em like crazy. Hubby and daughter have noticed also.
Thanks, Goatlady. So, you did not use the Rapid Lash one night, then the lumagen the next?? Just use one til it runs out then the other? TIA!

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Well I bought the Rapidlash first and was using it. then got the Lumigan and used it a few nights but decided since I paid 50bux for the RL I was going to use it all first then I will start back with the Lumigan. I didn't want to waste a drop. You have wonderful lashes I can honestly say mine were puny, short and nothing. Stubs. Now when I put on mascara I can actually see them. It is wonderful for someone who never had anything to work with!

·
Registered
475 Posts
I've been using rapidlash while waiting for my lumigan. I am very pleased with the results. I will use the lumigan to maintain.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
So, Lumigan or Latisse, it doesn't matter which? I have not had any eyebrows since plucking them all out in my teens. I have them tatooed on now and wear my hair over them (because they are flat and unnatural) and to have real eyebrows again after all these years would literally be life-changing for me. I don't know whether or not to get my hopes up and order and then be massively let down. Do you think there would be any chance that they could grow back???

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
I haven't been all that consistent with using it on my brows but noticed they seem darker. I have read several folks used it for the brows and it worked for them. It's something you basically just have to try for yourself. It's worth trying if you get results. I was a little skeptical of the Rapidlash, but you would not believe the difference in my lashes now. It is a difference I can see. They are longer and turning black now. My husband and daughter have noticed the difference. I am just so happy about it all.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
That's fantastic, Goatlady! I'm so happy for you
. I suppose I'll just have to give it a go. I'll try not to get my hopes up too much, though, which will be hard

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Hi karenannev
I have the same problem with my brows! I plucked them out when I was a foolish teenager and now they are very thin and overplucked-looking. I've been using Lumigan since March of this year on the lashes and brows.

Working great on the lashes, but the brows are soooooo slow in growing back. The brows are a little darker now, but I can't say that they are any fuller or that hairs have grown back in places that were nude. I'm going to keep at it, just in case it may work. Hope it works better for you! Please let me know your results!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Hi Fawnie, how disappointing about the bald bits. I don't know whether I should even bother now
. It's great your lashes are going well, though! You know I sort of thought deep down it would be an impossible dream to have them grow back. Don't you just hate it when you see people who pluck and pluck and they are still as thick as ever! I wish I had the problem of constantly having to pluck them! Grrrr. These people have no idea how lucky they are. I don't even have thin ones, just nothing. Let this be a warning to others. DON'T overpluck!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts