Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got this from some other indian website. i think u can use lemon jiuce, cucumber juice, yogurt, milk, and other things i can't quite remember. but they do seem to work its just the smell. personally i hate milk. eww! the lemon juice worked for me but if u have cuts it stings and soemtimes itches. cucumber juice worked for me too. but if u have a scratch or anything that u dont want to heal into a dark spot u can use lemon juice mixed w/ some of whatever bleaching cream u have that way it wont heal dark. it worked for me. but hey i'm not everybody so....

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would use the fresh squeezed stuff. i noticed that on the bottle of the juice stuff there is a munch of weird additives and i thought vit C is unstable when exposed to air. i would used freshed squeezed. cause i think its the vitamin C and the light acidic peel that causes skin lightening.

i wonder if any african americans (or dark skinned individuals) have tried lemon juice.
I'm part black so i would count. i used it and like i said, it works for me. but it might not work on everyone...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.