Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read about using lemon juice to lighten skin as it works as a natural bleach...anyone tried it?
i read the best way was to spray it on the skin then rub on and leave for ten minutes then wash off

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sweety,

Do it the right way! L'MAJ Beverly Hills has pills for people who just want to maintain even tone complexion and maintain it, and also have creams for those who want to permanently lighten their skin. If you want a permanent skin lighten they will help you acheive it by giving you a consultant to work with you. I used to take their pills until I finally decided to go permanently 4 shades lighter than my regular shade. But it very expensive. Lil' Kim, Rehinna, Tyra fake *** banks, and Bleachyonce are all clinetele. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm gina michels and have openingly talked about my L'maj experience online. But this new discovery got me going crazy that I can't shut my mouth. Good bye to bleaching creams and definitely so long to pills. If you want permanent skin tone call them up. They don't sell the permanent skin lighten cream on their web site but you can call them up and ask for it. You have to be a member of the club. Yes a club. This is no BS. check it out yourself! the company's name is L'maj Beverly Hills. Google it.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
i read about using lemon juice to lighten skin as it works as a natural bleach...anyone tried it?
i read the best way was to spray it on the skin then rub on and leave for ten minutes then wash off
Hi Rose,

Yes, lemon juice is a natural bleach and helps to lighten skin. Mix equal amt of lemon juice with cucumber juice and leave on your face for 15 mins. wash off after followed by a good moisturiser. Fingers crossed, you'll see difference in your skin tone in about 2 weeks to 1 month if applied daily.

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
You are brave Pumi. I've heard lots of bad stuff from lemon juice.
Lemon juice is not bad for skin if followed by a good sunscreen. For someone not willing to use lemon juice, use cucumber juice instead. I prefer these natural treatments which are cheaper and easily available

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Does cucumber serve the same purpose?
Cucumber juice is a natural bleach too but it takes longer to lighten skin as compared to lemon juice which is a stronger bleach. Do not leave lemon juice on face for more than 15mins while with cucumber juice, you can leave on longer

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
So you just use a cotton ball to apply it? Do you apply it to the whole face or just problem areas?
yes, apply with a cotton ball. If you want to lighten whole face, apply mixture on entire face else apply on problem areas only like scars, etc.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Rose,

Yes, lemon juice is a natural bleach and helps to lighten skin. Mix equal amt of lemon juice with cucumber juice and leave on your face for 15 mins. wash off after followed by a good moisturiser. Fingers crossed, you'll see difference in your skin tone in about 2 weeks to 1 month if applied daily.
thank you, i will definitely try that

xx

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sweety,

Do it the right way! L'MAJ Beverly Hills has pills for people who just want to maintain even tone complexion and maintain it, and also have creams for those who want to permanently lighten their skin. If you want a permanent skin lighten they will help you acheive it by giving you a consultant to work with you. I used to take their pills until I finally decided to go permanently 4 shades lighter than my regular shade. But it very expensive. Lil' Kim, Rehinna, Tyra fake *** banks, and Bleachyonce are all clinetele. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm gina michels and have openingly talked about my L'maj experience online. But this new discovery got me going crazy that I can't shut my mouth. Good bye to bleaching creams and definitely so long to pills. If you want permanent skin tone call them up. They don't sell the permanent skin lighten cream on their web site but you can call them up and ask for it. You have to be a member of the club. Yes a club. This is no BS. check it out yourself! the company's name is L'maj Beverly Hills. Google it.
Hello Ginamichels,

i would like to have their phone number bcause i went on the site i couldn't see the contact us and you say that we have to order it by phone. and do you see result in a 1 month bottle, is the effect lasts

By the way, i always thought Tyra is using somthing and she says in her not to use anything to bleach skin

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sweety,

i meant to say she says in her show not to use bleaching

·
Registered
173 Posts
yes, apply with a cotton ball. If you want to lighten whole face, apply mixture on entire face else apply on problem areas only like scars, etc.
Thanks, Pumi. The lemon juice tip sounds gr8! I am definitely gonna try it!

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Sweety,

SMELLS like it.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Yeah, about those who protest too much:
http://lmajbeverlyhills.blogspot.com/

:::coughbscough::::::: L'MAJ beverly hills vitapack genuine?

And on our own SCT site: http://www.skincaretalk.com/skin-lig...rly-hills.html

Oh, and HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
This "newbie" who posted above?? HAAAAAAAAA! Check this out:

(from same thread linked above) Old 07-30-2009, 01:01 PM \t #3
ondine

My Mood:

Thanks Given: 1,278
Thanks Received: 3,136
\t
Re: have any one of u heard [L MAJ BEVERLY HILLS.
Vivica, please read this post from a 'newbie' (who turned out to be a Troll representing L'Maj). When I contacted the company for info, I got a reply from this same person

"ladonna and those concerned:

Do it the right way! L'MAJ Beverly Hills has pills for people who just want to maintain even tone complexion and maintain it, and also have creams for those who want to permanently lighten their skin. If you want a permanent skin lighten they will help you acheive it by giving you a consultant to work with you. I used to take their pills until I finally decided to go permanently 4 shades lighter than my regular shade. But it very expensive. Lil' Kim, Rehinna, Tyra fake *** banks, and Bleachyonce are all clinetele. I'm not trying to sell anything. I'm gina michels and have opeing talked about my L'maj experience online. But this new discovery got me going crazy that I can't shut my mouth. Good bye to bleaching creams and definitely so long to pills. If you want permanent skin tone call them up. They don't sell the permanent skin lighten cream on their web site but you can call them up and ask for it. You have to be a member of the club. Yes a club. This is no BS. check it out yourself! the company's name is L'maj Beverly Hills. Google it."

I was shocked by the disrespectful way she 'name dropped' the celebs who use the product. Think of it: if she was just an ordinary client, how the heck would she know anything about what celebs are using it? If she works for the company (& she definitely does) how dare she divulge the names of her so-called 'exclusive' clients in such a disparaging manner? Wouldn't she want to keep these rich famous people as clients?

I later received a hideously rude & insulting message from ginamichaels on Youtube for daring to criticize the company's tactics.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
Oh, and GinaMichaels has been reported.
I'm so sick of this BS on this section, particularly, of SCT. PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts