Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
I have been using this for about a week now from skinactives, it brightens and takes away blotchiness very well indeed and I dont get anymore razor bumps just a clear face between this and the Thayer's Alcohol Free Witch Hazel with Lavender/Aloe Vera Toner. It also has a very HIGH antioxidant content, all good stuff.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Do you just put it on the face or are you using it another way in a DIY serum?

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
It comes with two pipettes and a small measuring spoon, really small to take out a couple of drops, so you just mix three drops into your moisturizer on your palms and then apply it to your face, its very concentrated but I still wish there was more for the price.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
yeah but there is a difference between the any ol regular lemon oil and BIOFERMENT, they sent me an email explaining how they extract it, they use a cold pressed method to take out as much from the peels of organic lemons.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
When I tried to click on the link to check it out, I got a long error report. Anyone out there have a working link? Thanks ahead of time...

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
fawnie, u are not using the Bionova products anymore? what about sunscreen and moistruizer? Just LED? Fill us in.
Oh yes! I still use Bionova, LRP Melt-in 60 SS, and Veld's Ferox mixed with green tea extract for my BabyQ. I was afraid ppl would think I was hawking it...you know how things get sometimes.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
its the website must be down or something
I haven't tried the Lemon Peel Bioferment, does it smell like lemons?

also, for those that said the link wasn't working.......Skinactives has been having problems with their website on and off for a couple days now. I received an email about it with conformation of my recent order.

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
I havent smelled it up close, but I wouldnt know either way, my maid cleans the bathroom with some strong essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, lemon, vanilla, orange, etc. so it would be negated. Gymmie, lets send them an email about their 10 ml for 9 bucks, it should be more for that price, at least 1 or 2 ounce for 10-20 dollars.

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts
I havent smelled it up close, but I wouldnt know either way, my maid cleans the bathroom with some strong essential oils of wintergreen, peppermint, lemon, vanilla, orange, etc. so it would be negated. Gymmie, lets send them an email about their 10 ml for 9 bucks, it should be more for that price, at least 1 or 2 ounce for 10-20 dollars.
Have you ever sent them an email LnL? LOL, that is a challenge within itself. Try explaining to Hannah that she is overpriced-
but I definately will send one if you do too-

But back to this maid and her essential oils. What is it that she uses? I would love to know??? Sounds scrumpcious. Does it work as a disinfectant?

·
Registered
7,911 Posts
she uses all the essential oils listed above and some more, she adds like 3 or 4 drops of each into a whole bucket of saltwater and baking soda and mixed it around then uses that to clean the whole bathroom - floors, tiles, toilet, shower walls, etc. She also uses it for the ******* and it smells like a million things - forest, garden, pies, etc.

ps. I'll let you know via PM when I send the email.

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts