Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 854 Posts

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fair and white product has alway been my back up plan anytime I stop using other products I still go back for it?? So why can't I stick to it? :club: This question I have been asking my self for a while now. I have used Yelen and So White but I just don't know why I stop using them. These products gave me unique ,even and uniform colour. Everyone compliment on my skin. So White gave me darker knuckles but unique yellow colour. With YELEN its very slow kinda maintain your colour it gives you some shiny golden tone. My experience please share yours :)

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
gymrat you forgot he's waterboy? 1f6061f606
Awwhh you know I forget nothing ;) he was barely being hatched in the 90's :p Ajoa I touched up your thread a bit too in case your wondering........it was me. If you need anymore added or adjusted send me a PM and I will take care of it for you BomBom :thumbsup: Happy Friday to you all :hugs:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I new i did something wrong in der cos I was surprise and was wondering it is the one I made or nt cos this look perfect. Thanks very much bombom 1f48b1f48b1f48b1f48b.

·
Administrator
33,737 Posts
You just didn't say hatched @gymrat  :lol: @ajoa....what the Yelen line? I have never seen or heard about it before. 
LOL, yes.......your poor mama ;) I hope you were a good boy growing up!! I even know about Yelen, its been around since the 90's, where you been?! http://www.fairandwhite.com/all-products/yelen-paris-skin-care.html

·
Registered
192 Posts
thank u for sharing ur experience for me i used aha lotion with vit c soap , it was good but not that much i like the soap more

·
Registered
450 Posts
off and on, I have used both the AHA and Gold line. I just saw my sister today, gave her the AHA to use in March, her skin is flawless and she just started the second bottle. The Gold line burnt my legs so I know glycolic acid is not for me.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ooh ok the aha is doing wonders lately. With the gold have never tot of using I dnt know why. How long did you use and do you think it's stronger? ??

·
Registered
450 Posts
The Gold has glycolic acid as the active ingredient which is too harsh for my skin, stick with the aha if you are seeing good results.

·
Registered
450 Posts
@ajoa just read on another thread that you used Fair and white Miss white, how was it? did you develop any rashes like some people complained of?

1 - 20 of 854 Posts