Skin Care Talk banner
801 - 820 of 861 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
@Goldencream

Your skin looks lovely and very natural. What was your original colour before using any lightening products and have you always been able to maintain a light complextion?
It's been 10 years I was dark skinned. If you use steroid once you drop it you go darker if you use French products you just get lighter and maintain or keep getting lighter

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
It's been 10 years I was dark skinned. If you use steroid once you drop it you go darker if you use French products you just get lighter and maintain or keep getting lighter
Yes I agree. I wish I knew this before. I unintentionally used roids and now my face won't lighten, it's extremely depressing.

·
Registered
93 Posts
If u want to lighten well go for the "so white maxitone" with one serum or more depending on how much u want to lighten

But in case u go for the "Big Bottle" So white add 2/3 serums plus two tube creams not "gel" the gel works really fast.. if u really wanna lighte

I was on f/w products
(it was making my "fingernails" dirty and also wanted to take a break) before I moved my ass to these overhyped products... "Supreme White" Carrot & "Qei+ Carrot "
Thanks for the input. I tried the maxitone In the past but it gave me white dots on my arms. I mixed it wt the exclusive vit C serum then, so am not really sure if its the lotion or the serum that gave me the ish...
@EmmaGH which serums and creams are gel are uou reffering to go in so white lotion?

·
Registered
468 Posts
@EmmaGH which serums and creams are gel are uou reffering to go in so white lotion?
Sorry was having exams so I haven't been online. Was referring to the so white (pink bottle) line.

In case u go for the big bottle so white(500mls )u need to boost it more as I explained earlier.

But if u go for the so white maxitone (250mls)all u need is the so white serum/the f/w vit C serum(i really like this serum). U can add the so white cream tubes or more serums into it depending on how much u want to lighten up or how tough ur skin is.

The So White Maxitone works faster than the So White Big Bottle @2lightforyou

·
Registered
98 Posts
Hello @chiny thanks. I just started using qei. Its been only 2 weeks but people tell me I'm getting fairer. Anyways before qei I used a lotion called Cloud 9 lemon ( for 3 months-gave me white spots ) then I switched to carrot lotion (lightened me well but gave me more white spots and my inner fingers were beginning to look paper white). They are French lotions oh so I don't know why my skin reacted to them. The people I know who use them don't even get up to 2 shades so I guess my skin is different. That's why I moved to qei because I want to repair my skin and i think it's safer. And honestly my skin is taking it well.
I decided to use makari botanical oil because I wanted a glow and I want to repair my skin(it's doing just that). In case I want to add a serum it will be ami white with hq. I be used it for long and I always liked it. I think it's cheaper and works better than Qei.
Also when I started using qei it wasn't really moisturizing so I wanted to drop it. Then I decided to apply makari botanical oil and glycerine first then layer Qei and it's the best thing I've ever done so far.
I've decided not to do scrubs again. That's because each time I use scrub my skin gets dry the next day( the scrub I have is very nourishing and moisturizing but I guess my skin doesn't want scrub). So I just use those regular cheap exfoliating gloves And I'm good to go. I also noticed with less products my skin responds and lightens faster. The more products I try to use I get darker. I noticed this with my face( it just gets brighter and brighter with only so white- no toner, no special facial routine or cleanser and I never have any issues) so I decided to apply it to my skin
Cloud 9 lemon is NOT a french product or brand.
It is a nigerian brand using the Paris name on its products.

·
Registered
732 Posts
@elisabet Does there skin look great using it??
For one yes , she has a nice yellow pale skin tone, but my other friend, i don't like her skin tone, really pale and with white dot over her left hand , and she told me that the cream also gave her some stretch marks, but she keep using it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Anybody using so white lotion and products currently????
@Prettylady5 Sorry babe, not yet started on mine. Where I am atm, shipping cost triple the price of the products, lol. Waiting till I get to naija by May, that's when am gonna start it. I think @EmmaGH used it recently tho.

Hey dear I hear the ones in Africa is the hydroquinone version the ones on the French website says it has KA in it I kinda want to try it

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey dear I hear the ones in Africa is the hydroquinone version the ones on the French website says it has KA in it I kinda want to try it
If u can get the original KA, then go for it girl! I really don't mind the HQ version since it's 1.9%. Its fine by me.

I will and I hope it will work for me keep me updated on your progress when u get the hq one

801 - 820 of 861 Posts