Skin Care Talk banner
821 - 840 of 861 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
@Prettylady5 Sorry babe, not yet started on mine. Where I am atm, shipping cost triple the price of the products, lol. Waiting till I get to naija by May, that's when am gonna start it. I think @EmmaGH used it recently tho.
Yh I was using it thanks for the mentioning

Hi Emma where u using the lotion and serums as well how did it go for you ?

·
Registered
468 Posts
How did it go for you ��
Was very good gave me a nice yellow tone but was staining my nails and the tube cream was lightening me but my under eye was getting dark (it's normal with hq products)

You just have to know how to properly mix it else it won't even move u a half shade

will just give u a brightening effects if u don't mix it well

·
Registered
36 Posts
How did it go for you ��
Was very good gave me a nice yellow tone but was staining my nails and the tube cream was lightening me but my under eye was getting dark (it's normal with hq products)

You just have to know how to properly mix it else it won't even move u a half shade

will just give u a brightening effects if u don't mix it well
Oh okay thanks Emma 😘

·
Registered
189 Posts

I will and I hope it will work for me keep me updated on your progress when u get the hq one
I finally jumped on sowhite. Got the full range, started 2weeks ago and so far it's doing its job. Just got the blue vit C serum now to use on my face and ami white serum to clear up any mess in case I get dark knuckles. How's your journey so far @Prettylady5

·
Registered
189 Posts
@Anny83 how are you using the Sowhite line in your regimen? How much HQ is in it?
Sowhite maxitone (250ml)
1 Sowhite tube cream
1 Sowhite tube gel
1 Sowhite serum
50ml vegetable glycerin....... I mixed all together and use twice a day. I use the mix with retinA at night.
I also bath with Sowhite soap.
I use fair and white vit C serum with Sowhite tube cream on my face.

Unfortunately it's not stated on the bottle the HQ %. On their website tho it's 1.9%

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #833 ·
@Sel @Yellowtan @Ajoa who is still using lighten up? is it good for someone who was previously using G&G?
yes been using and am good to go. You can try. It’s slow but you will surely get there if you can wait. I have white dot on my leg but am good to go. I break every 3 months to exfoliate.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #834 ·
@Sel @Yellowtan @Ajoa who is still using lighten up? is it good for someone who was previously using G&G?
yes been using and am good to go. You can try. It’s slow but you will surely get there if you can wait. I have white dot on my leg but am good to go. I break every 3 months to exfoliate.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Nah i haven't but a friend of mine prefers this cream jar to the lotion cos of the consistency and she claims this works better than the lotion...

But if u want to lighten well go for the
"so white maxitone "
@Anny83
Thanks mucho @EmmaGH. I'll stick to my maxitone lol. A friend told me it's more moisturising and lightens better that's y I wanted to hear from you too. Thanks for the input.

821 - 840 of 861 Posts