Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 442 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I personally think its too bad that these Nigerians hoard their secret....whats the big deal???! You dont want others to look flawless like you so the lady in Haiti do not fly down to Nigeria to steal your man? I just watched this lady on TV called Bukky Wright, I use to know her way back and I can tell she was using roids because she wasnt evenly toned and it was the only thing available then.....there wasnt flawless tone like now back then. Now shes made good money and looking like she was born like that, no dark knuckles, very even toned with bright smooth supple glow..... and even the ladies in the film has got not a pint of dark knuckles despite the harsh sun all year long....... whereas they were dark before.......what the hell do you guys use? And no do not tell me its spa, dont tell me i eat fruits alot, dont tell me its just moisturiser......Even if its ROIDS, what roids give you such perfect skin for a very long time without breakouts, veins or side effect......Spill it out or else we ban you and then kidnap you to spill it by force......Ok am annoyed now and need to just enjoy my new flawless look too and try hard to get my knuckle brighter by all natural or otherwise means. LOL......Be a good Nigerian and spill it out.....K?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Skin washing + injections.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Smiles @Miakko  . You would be surprise its beyond in Nigeria. They really need to spill it out......the evenness and flawlessness is just too good to be true
I'm from Nigeria doll lol I go there every year babe

·
Registered
758 Posts
Oh flakes am a nigerian living in Nigeria,I don't know why but they won't spill,I asked a cosmetic guy about skin washing and he just discouraged me,also Toyin Lawani mentioned something about a once in a month maschine wash,maybe that's what they use

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh flakes am a nigerian living in Nigeria,I don't know why but they won't spill,I asked a cosmetic guy about skin washing and he just discouraged me,also Toyin Lawani mentioned something about a once in a month maschine wash,maybe that's what they use
Am hearing this skin wash for the first time @Miakko mentioned something like that above too. What is it all about? is it safe and result prone? Am planning a trip to Nigeria this year.....need all the information I can get. Would be meting up with some of these artist too by default cant wait to squeeze their throat until they spill it.lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
I dunno if its safe or not but once you gain the confidence of one of the artist they can easily show you the way,even if they don't know they would get you through people who know,and please when you get there don't forget your sCT fam lol

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Toyin Lawani has the nastiest skin ever so I doubt she does that. Her and Rukky Sanda have the worst most uneven fanta coke skin.

·
Registered
594 Posts
@flakes well I'm also a nigerian and based in nigeria, well the flawless ones want to be the only ones with glowing skin nobody wants to spill it out.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Toyin Lawani has the nastiest skin ever so I doubt she does that. Her and Rukky Sanda have the worst most uneven fanta coke skin.
That is to mean if one does the machine wash or whatever washing they do in Nigeria they would have the perfect flawaless skin? Have you any reference to what this wash is or anyone thats done it? Thanks.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
@flakes well I'm also a nigerian and based in nigeria, well the flawless ones want to be the only ones with glowing skin nobody wants to spill it out.
Dont worry, i would use the Boko Haram approach to get them spill it when i go down there this year. LOL

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
this is toyin lawal, i just googled her. never knew whom she is until now.....how uneven is she miakko? if am this even i would dance makossa all day long.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I dunno if its safe or not but once you gain the confidence of one of the artist they can easily show you the way,even if they don't know they would get you through people who know,and please when you get there don't forget your sCT fam lol
Could you just give me a hint of what its all about? have just searched the skin wash and got nothing meaningful about it.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Lol dear, pls do, cos I also need to know, I wonder why they are so stingy. anyway I agree with bleblair most of them use mixed creams. it is the in thing in naija now.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
this is toyin lawal, i just googled her. never knew whom she is until now.....how uneven is she miakko? if am this even i would dance makossa all day long.
Hun r u saying ur skin is worse or better that toyins? If u mean urs is worse I doubt it I have her on instagram n see her in real life she has real dark knuckles n toes. Shes deffo not doing injections her skin is v uneven

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yes her feet look darker than the rest of her body or it could be the lighting coupled together with all those instagram filters that make anyone no matter what shade you are about 10 shades lighter. Other than that still a nice color :p. Meep :c i hope i dont turn out uneven :(.

·
Registered
758 Posts
@flakes sorry for the late reply,I honestly don't know what the wash includes,but since you would be rolling with some artist think you would be in the best position to find out what they use,Lord,miakko I always thought she was even since she and Tonto are friends +she also owns a beauty spa,since you have seen her for real I guess you would be a better judge

1 - 20 of 442 Posts