Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After extensive research I have read that Licorice Extract is good for lightening redness on the cheeks area. I purchased a bottle and am not sure if the best way to use it is directly after toning and before moisturizing a.m and p.m? Or add it to products used a.m and p.m? Not sure, so any info is appreciated!
I currently have been mixing it with 10 drops of extract and 5 drops Jojoba oil at night after Kassy's C-Serum. During the day just directly before moisturizer. Is it ok to use after the C-Serum????

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
So are you not using Kassy jojoba C serum? I am assuming you aren't because you are mixing the licorice with jojoba.

I don't think I would apply it after the C serum. I think I would lean more to applying it in the PM. Personally, I don't like to apply anything other than moisturizer or sunscreen after my Vit C serum.

Any other serums, lotions, potions, etc I want to add to my routine, I will add it to my PM regimen.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just Alba Botanic Sunscreen in the day after cleansing and toning then Jojoba oil after at night. I was thinking of mixing it in with my Dr. H's cleansing cream. I don't know, just wanted to use it in EVERY way possible!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts