Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received my of order 3days ago. I am not seeing much of a difference, maybe a bit soon to tell. I have very dry skin to start with & the winter winds & dry air makes it worse but this stuff is not helping. I was expecting some great things from this very expensive product. So if it doesn't lift it's game soon I'm moving on to something else

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm surprised you are not loving it! It's my favorite! Maybe your skin is already in great shape is why you aren't not seeing much of a difference?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As I said my skin is fair, sensitive & very dry & I was expecting something soothing as well as all the other things, but when I apply it the cheeks go red & the dryness remains, so I'm not sure whether it's having an adverse affect - but now I feel like I've lost control & everything's all out of whack. I really hate this cold weather though

·
Registered
15 Posts
I love Lifecell. But I recently bought a new tube and the ingredients have changed radically. We'll see if it remains my favorite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just bought it also. It is a bit irritating. Have only used it for 4 days now so I do not know. I apply Strivectin over it to ease the irritation. But I think any moisturiser could do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts