Skin Care Talk banner

Lifecell

5K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  liv 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I have just ordered some Lifecell from the States (I live in Hampshire, UK) as I had read nothing but positive reviews from independent companies and from individual people.

At 37, I am starting to notice fine lines under the eyes. I have started using Boots refine and rewind along with Freeze 24/7 - this helps tremendously, however, I understand that Lifecell has powerful ingredients and it claims to virtually make lines disappear with constant use for 3 months.

Has anyone had any experience with this product? I hope so because I have just paid £140!!

I was tempted to have Botox but after reading some of the posts on this forum I am sticking to creams!

See less See more
#2 ·
Cancel your oder for life cell its crap dont waiste your money on this please! There have been several posts on this product and we always give the same orders! These companys promise you a world free of wrinkles and you never get them! The reviews are just a too! Please cancel this order, honestly its a con! Sorry!

#3 ·
Oh no, I ordered it on Wednesday so it's too late!!

I will send it back and get a full refund, I paid by credit card so there shouldn't be any problem.

If it's a rip-off how come they are still allowed to advertise and sell it? I am so annoyed!!

When I got confirmation of the order, they told me they had taken the money out immediately as it was a UK shipment and this was only done to prevent fraud. I knew then something was up.

Oh well, live and learn I guess. As long as I get my money back that's the main thing.

Can anyone recommend any good anti-wrinkle creams to buy in the UK for lines under and around the eyes?

#4 ·
Will they def give you your money back, cause bare in mind you will be shipping fees on this product and then have to pay money to return it i would of thought! See if you can cancel your credit card if it has not gone through i think is your best bet personally!

Yes these companys make silly promises that are crap basically but yet thousands of companys do the same!

Your best bet of getting rid of fine lines is a retinol cream! Im using the Green Cream that i got shipped over from US that i use all over the face and then il move on to micro ret which il prob just on my fine lines to start with! Also using Vitamin C serum in the morning 30 mins before using an SPF cream is good to!

If you go under the Eye cream post i wrote recently there are some recommendations for eye creams there!

There are also posts so you make up your own vit c serum if you wish!

I think personally a lot of these creams are crap and these companys do make open promises but sure this forum will give you lots of help when it comes down to choosing cream for your self, however a ret product, spf and vit c is your best of helping with fine lines, wrinkles and really you should concentrate using something on your whole face and neck, even hands and chest if you can as these age quickly too!

Hope you get things sorted though!

#5 ·
Thank you for all your help.

I have just checked with my credit card company and no money has been taken - thank goodness.

I emailed Lifecell this morning who sent me a reply stating that my shipment has been cancelled and no money will be debited, I feel so relieved!

I can't believe I fell for this scam.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.