Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used Pure Egyptian Magic Lotion, it lightened my body a few shades. However the soles of my feet and my heels are still dark. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
80 Posts
I used Pure Egyptian Magic Lotion, it lightened my body a few shades. However the soles of my feet and my heels are still dark. Any suggestions?
How many shades did it lighten you, how long have you been using it. Have you tried any peels

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How many shades did it lighten you, how long have you been using it. Have you tried any peels
It lightened thinner areas of my feet (i.e. inner ankles) about 3 shades after using for about 3 months. I’ve tried to peel my heels , but the skin there is so thick, it’s been hard to slough the dead skin off.

·
Registered
80 Posts
It lightened thinner areas of my feet (i.e. inner ankles) about 3 shades after using for about 3 months. I’ve tried to peel my heels , but the skin there is so thick, it’s been hard to slough the dead skin off.
im not sure what peel you used but think you need to try use a stronger peel , however i peeled my heels using products i got from my local bss (piment doux) i dont need it anymore because the hard skin got off but i do maintain with regular LA peels and serums

·
Administrator
33,882 Posts
Have you tried using lactic acid? I would try that, then wrap your feet in seran wrap, veggie bag, zip lock bag, whatever you have for 15 mins. Do it daily and see if you can get them to budge.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts