Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My elbow area on each rm is kind of dark and it's really ugly - I mean they like black.

Using those special rock sponges or whatever really don't work. I apply lotion but they are always dark and dry. The skinis also very thick.

What can I do about this?

Has anyone had success with their HQ and Retin-A helping or drastically helping dark and dry elbows?

I wan to be able to wear a t-shirt again.

·
Registered
364 Posts
LA mixed with carotein nourishing and fairness cream has peeled my elbows. Not completely, but it will.

Search for a thread named 'Lactic acid and me' for instructions how to make the cream

·
Registered
625 Posts
RA alone will knock the dark skin of your elbows. it did for me. but the skin there will become thin and sensitive, you won't be able to lay your elbows on a hard surface like you used to without feeling a little sore. that's my case anyway.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
RA alone will knock the dark skin of your elbows. it did for me. but the skin there will become thin and sensitive, you won't be able to lay your elbows on a hard surface like you used to without feeling a little sore. that's my case anyway.
blackgirl sorry to hear about your ra+np issue, that was exactly what happened to me, my inner thigh, neck, under the breast was all sore. Many people recommended Emu & Bio oil and its worked wonders.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
LA mixed with carotein nourishing and fairness cream has peeled my elbows. Not completely, but it will.

Search for a thread named 'Lactic acid and me' for instructions how to make the cream
LA and carotein are not too potent?
Did you use it on your face?

·
Registered
72 Posts
I am having this same experience because I am using Retin A on my elbows.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts