Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi dolls, I wanna share what I have done the past two weeks so watch out

Shunning the sun completely & effectively- If you are afraid of being called emo or freak click the return button
-:

1-Close ALL the curtains you have in your house, I love this method especially it makes the house as if it is in constant night - I hate the bright lights and I'm a night person so don't judge me please.

2-Carry parasol anywhere you go- there's a lot of cute designs out there.

3-wear protective clothes- specially white cottons because they reflect the sun rays. wear long sleeves or buy long sleeved jackets. wear long pants. socks are musts. you may think this is hard but trust me I got accustomed to it in no time.

4- Try to turn off the light sources inside your home,Cause some lamps produce UV rays.(It's more peaceful that way to me at least)

5- Wear over sized sun glasses- they are fashony

6- wear scarves-so you cover all your nick/chest area, summer scarves are bloody trendy right now.

7-Have some bangs, especially blunt bangs, they work as an extra sunblock plus they are super cute.

8- Get some wide hats and caps. I have some of those hats that screams BEACH. lol

9- Get a hobby or a nice activity to do indoors. I started learning to play the violin at home- Just picture it- playing the violin in the dark

10- of course don't forget our beloved the sunblock.

Hope you like my first thread......

·
Registered
4,304 Posts
Nice post. I'd carry a parasol around but folks would think I was a freak. Ever see any guys do that in America? Oh yea that freak Michael J.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeez. really what's wrong with MJ? he's no freak.
Carrying parasols is okay in my country but i don't know about America, YOU can make it okay if you want to IT IS U.S anyway.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
It is becoming normal here too because there is a very high Asian population & many Asians male & female use them. Your ideas are good ones, Yellowleave. Those will prevent you from tanning & may lighten any tan you already have.

·
Registered
172 Posts
That kind of thing wouldn't really lighten, though. It would only prevent you from tanning. I am the same colour, winter or summer, because the weather here is quite consistent.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
To lighten beyond losing a tan, she'll need to decide on a lightening cream regimen for sure. The other practices will help her regimen work better as she'll be out of the sun.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sure people, this is mainly for who lives in a hot sunny regions like me. It is not uncommon for people here in my country to sleep major time of the day and get up at night.
to Ondine: Yup I'm doing the HQ/retin A regimen too.
My legs are completely tan-less right now. But my feet & arms still have a very stubborn tan.

With retin A/HQ 4% it is almost a week & a half still no significant difference except for a little white spot on my nose! I don't know if it is HQ or just my stupid spotty skin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts