Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello beauties,
I have been lightening for 1,5 years now and lately all of the sudden it doesn't affect me anymore. My skintone used to be lighter while using those lighteningsproducts, but now it's like I'm all back to normal, while still using the products. It's really bringing me down, because I don't know how this could happen and I don't know why I don't see any result anymore. Nothing has changed in my health, I don't take medication, I'm not using other products, I'm still not in the sun: everything is the same.

I used to be a lot lighter while using the product, but now it seems like I can't get near to that colour again, it's just like I'm not using any lighteningproduct at all, because I don't see any result while I really am showing patience.

Do you know what can be the cause of this?

And can I see more/faster results if I use a bodyscrub before using the Kojie San? (I also did it, but I didn't saw any result too when doing this).

I hope you can help me out!

Love.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
What lightener did u use? Well the reason may be, u became imune to the products u been usin.. thats not a big issue.. just change ur soap replace kojie san with asantee or likas papaya etc. and also change ur lightener.. and before u restart lightrning.. moisturize often nd exfoliate for a month then add ur new lightener then u should see progress againe.

·
Registered
372 Posts
You know what? I have the same problem. Sometimes certain bars that I get are fake and thats the problem whether I get it locally or not. I've decided to leave kojie san alone. I read throughout the rest of the forum of other people agreeing that certain bars they get turn out to be fake. For instance: I bought two bars locally. One did not work while the other did and then with the one that worked, it stopped having a drastic affect that I'm used to about two, three weeks in from using it.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Try other kojic based soaps for now. I've also read that Kojie San has bad customer service on top of it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts