Skin Care Talk banner

341 - 360 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello everyone please I need help I’m trying to peel my knuckles do I stop applying the peel after my hands get wrinkly or should I continue to apply till it peels off

·
Registered
206 Posts
I received the same Caro White from Beauty Bazaar and I was also wondering if it is a fake. The seal on the top wasn’t that color before.

·
Administrator
33,835 Posts
I received the same Caro White from Beauty Bazaar and I was also wondering if it is a fake. The seal on the top wasn’t that color before.
I wouldn't say its fake, it could be they have new packaging, this happens often. Contact Beauty Bazaar and ask them. Give them the lot # etc on the container.

·
Registered
373 Posts
@lightenme oh gosh I hope they ain’️t fake caro white going around now aswell , I just started using it and threw away the container
I hope not too but I’️m still using it and so far it’️s working just fine maybe it’️s just new packaging
Hope ur face brightened/healed from the ikb gel darkening?

What do u think about using dodo lotion or tube on face? So desperate, got so many dark patches don't even look like myself due to that evil retina cream

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter #356

What do u think about using dodo lotion or tube on face? So desperate, got so many dark patches don't even look like myself due to that evil retina cream
yes it has! I used caro white oil mixed in with clear essence! I don’t recommend dodo on the face it will redarken you faster than ikb gel

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good evening guys, has anyone used G-7 gold body milk or Q7 gold carrot extracts body milk? Are these creams safe and how effective are they??

·
Registered
373 Posts

yes it has! I used caro white oil mixed in with clear essence! I don’️t recommend dodo on the face it will redarken you faster than ikb gel
Thanks dear

Clear essence didn't fade my dark patches, used it for 3 weeks

I don't know what to do anymore with the hyperpigmentation

341 - 360 of 367 Posts