Skin Care Talk banner

361 - 367 of 367 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
@lightenme oh gosh I hope they ain’️t fake caro white going around now aswell , I just started using it and threw away the container
I hope not too but I’️m still using it and so far it’️s working just fine maybe it’️s just new packaging
@lightenme how do u mask the smell of carowhite? It has a terrible smell It doesn’t bother me but everyone around me since i work in an office, with a people I don’t want to be the smelly black girl. Africans know the smell but with nom africams they just think u stink.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #362
@lightenme how do u mask the smell of carowhite? It has a terrible smell It doesn’t bother me but everyone around me since i work in an office, with a people I don’t want to be the smelly black girl. Africans know the smell but with nom africams they just think u stink.
Idk use perfume? Personally I put it on right after the shower when my skin is still wetish this obsorbs it better into my skin so no smell

·
Registered
319 Posts
You do someone even posted your old pic back when you lighten so much on one of them Facebook skin lightening group I am part of.

You inspired a lot of people and you don’️t even know.
Oh wow idk about having my photos going around the internet... can you send me a pic of the post? Or a link please?
I’m in that group!! Yes I remember that post of you I’ll try find it in a second. You are just GOALS. You’re my goal tone. I tried the natural route I left HQ and went to glutathione + vit c & precious gel serum etc and I redarkened because I stopped HQ. Now I’ve been stuck at brown caramel FOR MONTHS, and I’m so sick of this natural route. I know you incorporate HQ in your routine so I wanted to basically try ur whole routine please ur results are to die for. Idc if I have to go back to HQ. So atm you’re using carowhite + RA for your body, ++ kojic acid soap? Please advise. I’m buying new creams soon I need to know what to get . I also have very very dark knees I burned them from a 90% La peel I did. Please help
Hello hun, how does ur precious gel look please?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #365
I just order some Caro white oil, how much do u mix with the clear essence ? whats your face regimen thanks x
Yes I mix like 1/4 of the caro white oil in it! I wash with cera ve hydrating face wash, use skin centuials vit c serum in the morning and their HA intensifier serum at night the apply the clear essence mix morning and night. And at night I put Shea butter on top after like 3 hrs. Also I don’t always do twice a day since I’m lazy lol

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yes I mix like 1/4 of the caro white oil in it! I wash with cera ve hydrating face wash, use skin centuials vit c serum in the morning and their HA intensifier serum at night the apply the clear essence mix morning and night. And at night I put Shea butter on top after like 3 hrs. Also I don’t always do twice a day since I’m lazy lol
okay thank you !! did u ever use Caro white oil before ? any redarkening like ikb gel ?

361 - 367 of 367 Posts