Skin Care Talk banner
521 - 540 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #521 ·
Don’t worry you will get back on track. This time just don’t go too far.

with the supreme white do you use it with it serum? Maybe that could boast the result. And it wouldn’t be as slow.
You're right I need to be smarter bout it this time! No i'm just using it by itself but I just ordered the serum, I order mines on ebay because I can't trust that website after reading the reviews on there!

·
Registered
774 Posts
I said NW because I think she has yellow undertones. I could be wrong though.
You're right I need to be smarter bout it this time! No i'm just using it by itself but I just ordered the serum, I order mines on ebay because I can't trust that website after reading the reviews on there!
yes I think with the serum it may work faster.

the supreme white definitely gives a glow.

you look glowy in the now shots.

followiwng your journey and wishing you all the best.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #523 ·

Yes it does! and it skin builds in a weird way lol, going to make it a staple for sure, I feel like its going to take a year to get back to where I was in a healthy way and to be able to maintain it I just pray to god that I get it right this time! thank you girl I need all the wishes an prayers lol!

·
Registered
345 Posts

Yes it does! and it skin builds in a weird way lol, going to make it a staple for sure, I feel like its going to take a year to get back to where I was in a healthy way and to be able to maintain it I just pray to god that I get it right this time! thank you girl I need all the wishes an prayers lol!
did u use any serums or cream to heal your face ?? if yes, can u please share ! i wish you the best on your journey!!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #526 ·
Are you taking any glutathione pills also? Masa is right get some supreme white serums and add to the lotion.

Give your skin time to fully repair. I know how you feel about explaining to your partner trust me I’ve been there. I told mine I was using a Shea butter cream during the time he was away and t was actually ht26 line that darkened the heck out of me.
I took guta pills and even liposermol
l-guta and i saw no results with the pills but I did see some brightening with the lipo one but its wayyy two expensive and only lasts 15 days and tastes sooo bad lol! yea it's soo awkard and my boyfriend his soo nosey so I'm prentending as if i'm going outside everyday now with no suncreen lol to explaain the dark face and neck!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #528 ·
did u use any serums or cream to heal your face ?? if yes, can u please share ! i wish you the best on your journey!!
Yes! for my face I used a hyaluronic acid serm and the klaris rich moist cream and their midnight recovery cream once in a while until my skin was repaired now I use IKB serum mixed with la tia mana for any other good face cream that isnt harsh because IKB gel is a lttle to strong for my face right now, I hope this helps! and thank you!

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #529 ·
with all you used thank God you don't have stretch marks.. at least you can skinbuild to get ur skin plum. but stretches are very depressing. you look good girl.
Yea I'm really surprised my skin use to be really strong and I too it for granted, I know better now though! thank you! is that you in your avi? if so your skin looks amazing!!

·
Registered
622 Posts
Your progress was amazing! @lightenme

How long did it take you to get to the NC20 goal you had?

What shade did you darken back to?

Not sure how long it will take you to get back to your lightest, but hope it goes better this time for you! :D

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #534 ·
Your progress was amazing! @lightenme

How long did it take you to get to the NC20 goal you had?

What shade did you darken back to?

Not sure how long it will take you to get back to your lightest, but hope it goes better this time for you! :D
It too about 9 months! I darkened back to NC45 I think?? I don't know maybe darker ! I hope not too long!

·
Registered
472 Posts
I would try it but I'm having a very bad reaction to HQ recently !!
She meant the Hq free Maxiwhite that is Maxiwhite (kojic acid) . I'll try @tonedpretty G&G mix when I get hold of G&G oil and Maxiwhite (KA) but for now I am tempted to try ur Dodo Mix (I have all the products u used for the mix except g&g oil) but I'm not hardcore in Skinbuilding so I'm kinda scared to try @lightenme

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #536 ·
There’s no HQ in the mix just G&G, then RA just a tiny bit, then maxi white serum the KA version, some 55h glycerine for moisture.

I’m also not a fan of high hq, it tends to turn me reddish.
ohhh nice I might try this as soon as my skin gets its strength back! Are you sure the 55h is safe I heard someone saying it has roofs or high amounts of hq?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #537 ·
She meant the Hq free Maxiwhite that is Maxiwhite (kojic acid) . I'll try @tonedpretty G&G mix when I get hold of G&G oil and Maxiwhite (KA) but for now I am tempted to try ur Dodo Mix (I have all the products u used for the mix except g&g oil) but I'm not hardcore in Skinbuilding so I'm kinda scared to try @lightenme
I didn’t use and g&g oil just g&g lotion and dodo lotion and dodo soap it gives a nice pink creamy tone but I wouldn’t use it for longer than 5 months and skin building is a must! Was her mid g&g lotion and oil with maxi white serum? I might have to try this regi too but g&g oil is very powerful!

·
Registered
417 Posts
ohhh nice I might try this as soon as my skin gets its strength back! Are you sure the 55h is safe I heard someone saying it has roofs or high amounts of hq?
My skin had also became very light but pale and all the veins on legs show due to GG. I am using nadinola mixed with retin A on my legs and it is slowly lightening down again without damage.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I didn’t use and g&g oil just g&g lotion and dodo lotion and dodo soap it gives a nice pink creamy tone but I wouldn’t use it for longer than 5 months and skin building is a must! Was her mid g&g lotion and oil with maxi white serum? I might have to try this regi too but g&g oil is very powerful!
Thanks for ur response. No I think @tonedpretty didnt add g&g oil but was planning to add it to mine cos of the good reviews on it over here but g&g oil is very scarce @lightenme

521 - 540 of 564 Posts