Skin Care Talk banner
541 - 560 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #541 ·
Can someone please explain skinbuilding and what do use to skinbuild and how often?
Skin building is like building your skin back up from all the damage that skin lightening causes like thin skin stretch marks etc. if you read the newbies thread it explains it very well but my favorite skin builders right now are aloe Vera gel and shea butter right the aloe wait 15 mins then the shea butter, I recommend 2 days out of the week or what I started doing is layering aloe then my lightener then shea butter very day until I get close to my goal then I’ll add the 2 day break from lighteners on top of that. You can also skin build by taking certain vitamins to skin build from within and help restore and strengthen your skins natural barrier

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #543 ·
Thanks for ur response. No I think @tonedpretty didnt add g&g oil but was planning to add it to mine cos of the good reviews on it over here but g&g oil is very scarce @lightenme
I think guess I still sells it but I’m not too sure g&g lotion and oil helped lighten my hands before dodo came around it’s very potent be careful when mixing it with other powerful agents

·
Registered
345 Posts
Thanks for ur response. No I think @tonedpretty didnt add g&g oil but was planning to add it to mine cos of the good reviews on it over here but g&g oil is very scarce @lightenme
I think guess I still sells it but I’m not too sure g&g lotion and oil helped lighten my hands before dodo came around it’s very potent be careful when mixing it with other powerful agents
what did u use to lighten your hands hun?

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Okay guy so here I am starting over once again after finally reaching my goal in January 2017 I got greedy and wanted to become even lighter I wanted to see how far I could go, I made it to a perfect NC20-25 even NC25 was a little dark for me, white people were calling me pale my boyfriend whos mixed was calling me light bright dam near white and I was loving every second of it instead of maintaining I went harder until I completely ruined my skin after taking some of your guys advise from skin care talk and skin building for 2-3 months I began using carowhite for a month then went back to my dod and G&G mix minus the harsh soaps and occluding. I was able to get to an NC30 and I was happy again but once again I wanted more and I wasn't skin building for really taking care of my skin at all. Thats when God I guess decided to give me a wake up call and January 2018 my skin was terrible it didn't even feel like skin the carelessness over exfoliation and super hot baths left my skin in shambles it was so thin it was like I barley had and skin, instead of sticking to skin building I would use the mix on and off because I left like I didn't have time for recovery and I was tired of the dark thin ugly weird looking skin. Finally I buckled down and skin built for a month or so then I did the yellow peeling oil peel and skin built for a week or so and my skin finally feels and looks normal although its dark now I cant use HQ or Dodo or G&G or Fair and white or any of my other products expect supreme white because everything makes my skin react and get super thin, now I'm just sticking to supreme white union saire but it is sooooo slow compared to the dodoG&G mix and way I'm going to go back to recording my journey for you guys because thats when I stay the most focused, I pray that I can return back to NC25 and just maintain that. Wish me luck guys as I get back on my journey to success and advice is appreciated. Also I moving in with my long distance boyfriend and hes never seen me this dark he knows me at my NC25 I told him that I got burned in the hot baths and he believes it but I told him that my face and neck are okay because I wear NC25 foundation on my face and neck and he was wondering about the difference idk how I'm going to explain my dark face and neck
Don't SW have HQ?

·
Registered
11 Posts
This is actually me fanta face cocola body even thou I’m using same products but my face is lightening faster then the whole body I actually tried chemical peel and My skin is very sensitive specially my legs are killing me sensitive and dark ass hell need help ❤

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #554 · (Edited)
The skin lightening gods have no been ruling in my favor, swp carrot definitely has HQ because my skin reacted and since my January when my skin got messed up I’ve only lightened one shade and it’s been six months I’m so frustrated idk what to do, I ordered some carotien and ikb gel that’s got returned to sender because they couldn’t find my adress now I have to pay for shipping again to get my stuff or they can refund me and I bought two of the carrot one from eBay for $75 each I’m so frustrated idk why my skin is reacting like this to Hq and dodo or g&g idk what to do

·
Registered
472 Posts
View attachment 61338 View attachment 61346
The skin lightening gods have no been ruling in my favor, swp carrot definitely has HQ because my skin reacted and since my January when my skin got messed up I’ve only lightened one shade and it’s been six months I’m so frustrated idk what to do, I ordered some carotien and ikb gel that’s got returned to sender because they couldn’t find my adress now I have to pay for shipping again to get my stuff or they can refund me and I bought two of the carrot one from eBay for $75 each I’m so frustrated idk why my skin is reacting like this to Hq and dodo or g&g idk what to do
Sorry to read this and spending too much. Don't Give Up I Hope Something Works Out For You. Why Don't You Hit @muse01 or @moon maiden up? I think they still use the G&g/Dodo mix with "zero negative reactions".

I used to hype IKB products so much but the gel nowadays I don't like the tone it gives(it just gives more red tone than the pink)

I wanted to hop to either Supreme White or Dodo/G&g mix but with a lot of negative feedbacks I got to look elsewhere

Imma go back and use O'tentika even tho I don't like the high yellow tone it gives(not a fan of yellow tone)

·
Registered
774 Posts
View attachment 61338 View attachment 61346
Swp ain’t good. Make me one shade darker in about two weeks. My skin don’t like hq so def it has hq.

maybe you could try gng and dodo again when you lighten atleast 3 shades cut out the dodo and just maintain with gng. I am very desperate at the moment as well may probably go back to this mix and then when I move up even two shade I will cut the dodo off.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #559 ·
Swp ain’t good. Make me one shade darker in about two weeks. My skin don’t like hq so def it has hq.

maybe you could try gng and dodo again when you lighten atleast 3 shades cut out the dodo and just maintain with gng. I am very desperate at the moment as well may probably go back to this mix and then when I move up even two shade I will cut the dodo off.
I might just try this but what can I use to maintain the results after? I’m going to look through the dodo thread maybe I’ll find something for now I’ll work on skin building until I get my stuff shipped

541 - 560 of 564 Posts