Skin Care Talk banner
561 - 564 of 564 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
What is it that makes DODO White so strong,

Anyone?
I think it’s the “white up” or high amounts of Kojic acid
It’s working so slow for me. I’ve used it inconsistently and I’m noticing that I’m evening out but not sure if I’m lightening. I’m so annoyed by dodo. Someone please find a g&g oil equivalent. I’ve used clinic clear on top of my dodo cream and I’m not sure if that’s what’s actually giving me my results... I don’t know. What shade are you rn @lightenme?

·
Registered
322 Posts
It’s working so slow for me. I’ve used it inconsistently and I’m noticing that I’m evening out but not sure if I’m lightening. I’m so annoyed by dodo. Someone please find a g&g oil equivalent. I’ve used clinic clear on top of my dodo cream and I’m not sure if that’s what’s actually giving me my results... I don’t know. What shade are you rn @lightenme?
ahahahha you just said you use it inconsistently so ofcourse its going to be hard for you to seen any results.Are you well exfolited ?? as for clinic clear it didnt do shit for me and gave me stretchies and i barely finished the bottle but i think it was because i was not really well exfoliated..........

561 - 564 of 564 Posts