Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to as a
I REALLY appreciate all of your help/ guidance.

You two are so very helpful to me.
I just began researching skin lightening in April of this year.

I have joined a couple of other SLBs.

However, I must say that this forum, your knowledge, as well as support are truly inspiring.

I hope to update w/ some b4 & after pics.

I am using the RA/ HQ & another product that arrived on the same day as ADC shipment.

Just wanted to thank you & All others that have posted their questions, concerns, tips, etc

·
Registered
7,912 Posts
We have some truly genuine people in this skin care talk community. What separates us from all the other skin care boards is that there is no competition, jealously, and the other deadly sins in this board; we are truly genuine in helping ourselves and others. I believe that when you help others throughout your own journey, not only do you learn more and feel good but you get better and lasting results. Keep it up guys!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
We have some truly genuine people in this skin care talk community. What separates us from all the other skin care boards is that there is no competition, jealously, and the other deadly sins in this board; we are truly genuine in helping ourselves and others. I believe that when you help others throughout your own journey, not only do you learn more and feel good but you get better and lasting results. Keep it up guys!
Out of curiosity, why are you lightening? Is that your photo? If it is you are pretty white to me!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Thank you so much! We have really set the bar high in this forum & as a consequence all the best people of all bkgds congregate here.

·
Administrator
33,844 Posts

I am not a skin lightening gal, so I hope I am not out of line for posting here-
But I agree with you LNL. That is what makes this site different from the others, we are truly genuine people.

Life is a journey, so why not help as many people as you can along the way!!

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
You are more than welcome here, Gymrat! Feel free to lurk or leap in with yr 2 cents' worth whenever you feel the urge to.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts