Skin Care Talk banner

181 - 193 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Bio claire still has STEROIDS or Mercury. I tried it and I got weak muscles and random pains. Also I stopped dodo ever since I found out it contained mercury. Working on healing about 4 or 5 stretch marks from mostly dodo lotion. Maintaining my complexion for now with goat milk lotion ikb serum and maxi white serum

·
Registered
413 Posts
Bio claire still has STEROIDS or Mercury. I tried it and I got weak muscles and random pains. Also I stopped dodo ever since I found out it contained mercury. Working on healing about 4 or 5 stretch marks from mostly dodo lotion. Maintaining my complexion for now with goat milk lotion ikb serum and maxi white serum
Bio Claire!!!!I fear it o...The body pain,even Ibuprofen can't cure it.

·
Registered
465 Posts
New members are always overzealous even when u advise them against certain products they still go ahead and use them

Some of us used our skin as a guinea pig for testing some bad products cos there was little or no info about such bad products at all but whenever u try to protect others from making such mistakes they still go ahead and use it

The reason why I've stopped advising people from using certain products cos all the warnings fall on deaf ears

·
Registered
465 Posts
I remember a member called Fenrir
who used to be defensive and come for anyone who talked bad about Dodo Products like he was an ambassador for Dodo Cosmetics

I hope he and everyone's doing well....

we all don't wish bad for anyone

People still believe that we have different skin type and that we get diff reactions towards Mercury & Steroids

Well when it comes to mercury and steroid products the bad side effects are always the same for everyone when u use for long time u just can't run from it

·
Registered
290 Posts
I just used dodo Lotion alone for 2 years then BAM stertchmarks. I thought if I did more skin building I wouldn't get more but then someone said they changed the bio claire formula to kojic acid instead of steroids so I mixed that in and only used for 3 days before I started getting these weird pains. So I stopped BOTH and can confirm dodo and bio claire have steroids.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I just used dodo Lotion alone for 2 years then BAM stertchmarks. I thought if I did more skin building I wouldn't get more but then someone said they changed the bio claire formula to kojic acid instead of steroids so I mixed that in and only used for 3 days before I started getting these weird pains. So I stopped BOTH and can confirm dodo and bio claire have steroids.
im sorry to hear that! some say dodo has mercury which causes pains also. and seems like there's two versions. i hope your skin is doing better.

181 - 193 of 193 Posts