141 - 160 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #147 ·

·
Registered
774 Posts
@masa no I did not redarken. I am currently maintaining with carotone lotion, cream , and serum mixed up and I’ve actually been peeling with this mix and becoming more yellow and less pale. I discontinued the Dodo and Bio mix because it completely fucked me up really bad. More then you imagine.

Ohhh shit so sorry to hear that. Was it green veins?

I hope your skin have recovered.

Try adding some supplements to your regimen dear.

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow impressive, im starting your mix next week

Hi, for how long did you use dodo/bio claire mix? how long did it take to see a difference? @Lightpapi

no I did not redarken. I am currently maintaining with carotone lotion, cream , and serum mixed up and I’ve actually been peeling with this mix and becoming more yellow and less pale. I discontinued the Dodo and Bio mix because it completely fucked me up really bad. More then you imagine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #153 ·
Hi, for how long did you use dodo/bio claire mix? how long did it take to see a difference? @Lightpapi
What exactly happened? I believe many tried to warn you here
Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Personally, I don’t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’t worth the adverse effects tbh.
@Lightpapi hope you feeling better man, depression is the worst thing man, never think your alone we are help each and talk about things to take you mind of stuff. How long was you on the mix for

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #157 ·
Personally, I don’️t think Dodo alone has steroids because when I use it alone, I don’️t experience side effects of steroids. However , I overdid my mix and put up to 4 tubes of clobetasol propionate(Labidjanese and Neoprosone). In conclusion, while using my mix, i got mad stretch marks. On my arms , legs , and torso. Then had a mild case of Cushing’️s syndrome(increased appetite, weight gain, moon face, paper thin skin, irritability and depression, acne, flushed face, and water retention in legs and feet). I stopped immediately after I realized the effects it had on my body internally and externally , and all my symptoms went away drastically. Even the stretch marks have faded. I’️m maintaining with something else right now. However I must say, my mix made me very light, but it wasn’️t worth the adverse effects tbh.
@Lightpapi hope you feeling better man, depression is the worst thing man, never think your alone we are help each and talk about things to take you mind of stuff. How long was you on the mix for
I was using my mix for 4 months, check pm.

·
Registered
67 Posts
@Lightpapi I knew when I started reading this thread that you'll update us with the adverse effects sooner or later.

I had pretty similar results to yours, but with dodo.

Skin build for some months, and then stick to products like carolight and other longtime safe products bro.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
@bossbaby what was your regimen with dodo , I think it’s too much exfoliation what causes the problem with dodo. People use exfoliating soap, tools and aha lotion while using dodo. Dodo itself has aha in it so you would only need to use 1 other exfoliation method . I’m going back to be using dodo lotion and oil in am and just my diy 15 aha in pm

·
Registered
774 Posts
What exactly happened? I believe many tried to warn you here

Damn wow.

That’s sad to hear hope you’re feeling better now. Light skin is not worth such headache at all.

141 - 160 of 194 Posts