Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
well, i personally dont think that Likas lightens on its on..but its great in conjunction w/ ur lightening products**

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
hey pink.. thanx for your reply!!! wat lightening products do u use?
well right now im just using HQ/RA on my knees, elbows, back of my neck.. i want to even out.. i actually like the golden even skin look... Thats my goal. I just use olive oil for all over and sunblock on top of that...

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Olive oil does do wonders for the skin. I keep returning to it & I've tried so many creams & lotions. With regular use, the improvement is steady: you don't just look good after applying it, but you notice that your skin looks better overall beforehand.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Olive oil does do wonders for the skin. I keep returning to it & I've tried so many creams & lotions. With regular use, the improvement is steady: you don't just look good after applying it, but you notice that your skin looks better overall beforehand.
I'm glad olive oil works well for you too... it gives my skin a healthy glow once its all absorbed and though its not thick in consistency like some creams my skin never gets ashy with it..i also put it on my hair once a week and leave it on while i clean up exc (30 min-1hr).. it has helped keep my hair healthy also..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts