Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
This is a definite improvement, but her legs & the tops of her feet are still many shades darker than her face. She still has a ways to go. I DO like the decreased makeup & the more believable looking hair, though. She is looking better here than I've ever seen her looking B4.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Guys, don't be so judgemental. She is obviously making some sort of social statement with that cover, and not "trying to be white".

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
she looks like a white girl, thats a complete racial transformation but I think she has caucasian features which is why they suit the lighter skin color, shes not looking bad at all.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
the skin tone, esp on the legs, looks like photoshop. She looks better in both the photos linked in this thread than she has in the past. Perhaps she's successfully kicked her drug habit & cleaned her life up? She was awfully young when she got into the tough rap/hip hop trade & she made many mistakes. If having a blonde white look makes her feel better about herself & is keeping her out of jail & off of controlled substances, then so much the better! If this is what she needs to do in order to feel good about herself, & it isn't dangerous to her health or her life, then why not?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Her skin looks good and her plastic surgery looks somewhat normal now. She shouldn't have done all that too her face, she was pretty before...sigh!

·
Registered
524 Posts
oh she's so pretty next to karadashian . i like her with her black hair than blonde!

mediatakeout.com/
ad53ed0a6aa5c166/1255958674kim_mixtape_cover.jpg

^ reminds me of rupaul... in a good way.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
she looks better, just needs to work on her legs

·
Registered
2,359 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
i meant to match her face more silly! Structurally they're hawt!
- and I was amazed when I saw Beyonce's legs.

Lil'Kim legs look flawless. This is a case of , I HOPE IT WAS PHOTOSHOP so that I don't have to be so jealous.

I still love to wear my 3"-4" wrap-arounds to Salsa in. Wishin' I could wear some Louboutin's for just 30 min - that's all - just 30.

·
Registered
6,896 Posts
Once you wear them you never want to take them off!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts