Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if Linda Sy has started marketing her products on-line yet? I have used Tinted Zinco for 25 years - I have looked at SO many potential replacement products and cannot find one to compare - all the powdered mineral makeups that are so hot right now just go into my creases and make me look older - I spent one whole day at the mall just trying makeups and sun screens - nothing compared to The Tinted Zinco - maybe someone knows of a place that still has a supply?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Sorry mtngirl29 I've never heard of it, but welcome to the site. Hopefully someone else will be able to help you out.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Does anyone know if Linda Sy has started marketing her products on-line yet? I have used Tinted Zinco for 25 years - I have looked at SO many potential replacement products and cannot find one to compare - all the powdered mineral makeups that are so hot right now just go into my creases and make me look older - I spent one whole day at the mall just trying makeups and sun screens - nothing compared to The Tinted Zinco - maybe someone knows of a place that still has a supply?
He mtngirl...yes I did see a site. I posted it on the rosacea board. I believe this is it:

Rosacea Care - Sunscreen "30". A professional line of skin care products for rosacea condition and highly sensitive skins. Ultramild Cleanser, Moisturizer, Eye Cream, Serum.

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
398 Posts
is there a new site for Linda Sy products? I went to the old website last week and saw an announcement on the home page that she is retiring and I couldn't tell what was happening to her product line.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Thanks, fawnie. It's actually for a friend who complains about her rosacea a lot, so I'm hoping to steer her to tips and products that might help her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts