Skin Care Talk banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to re-order this product that I have used for 25 yesrs and to my dismay! Linda sy has closed shop. The coverage and sun blocking features have not been surpassed by anything I have found so far. I need to find a replacement for this! I love it! Has anyone else used this and now needs to replace it. Yikes ! With summer comming in this dry sunshine state - I need to find something fast. It was my only makeup. I just couldn't belive they went out of business.
Thanks for any suggestions/help anyone has.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey there! I am excited to get a reply and some possible replacements! It was a product that I have used for years! It was not white or cakey -full natural coverage and had a dewy finish -just one tint and just awesome for my skin type (I live in a high altitude sunshine state). I tried e-bay - and thanks for the suggestion - there were a few products of linday sy but not this one. I am going to check out the web product that you suggested fawnie - thanks !!! I still have some tinted Zinco but not enough to get me through the summer -

Most of the coverage "makeup" products I have tried just go right into my lines and accentuate them - girls just don't need that ! :0)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.