Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
The Avon site won't let me C+P the ingredient list, but it contains a lot of silicones...that's what blurs the lines. Not a bad thing! The Revlon Mineral Mousse fdn that I like has a lot of silicones too & that's what makes it line-smoothing.

Give it a try!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Trying to figure out the right color for my skin now. I can't ever seem to get that right I always get something too light.

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
I know, colors are what make or break a foundation! Do you have an Avon lady who could help or are you trying to buy online?
Are there still Avon ladies? I didn't know that. I thought it was all online now. I guess you do learn something new everyday-

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No I always order online now. Just so convenient especially when you are rural and live on a FARM!

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Are there still Avon ladies? I didn't know that. I thought it was all online now. I guess you do learn something new everyday-
I think there are! My sister has one at her office..along with the Arbonne lady, and the MaryKay lady, and the Mona Vie lady. They're always hitting on her!

Skin | care | talk

·
Administrator
33,849 Posts
No I always order online now. Just so convenient especially when you are rural and live on a FARM!
Lol, I hear that!! I can't even get pizza delivered, how am I going to get the Avon lady to come out-

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I think Buff is my color but geesh I dunno

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I really doubt it. I don't think Avon is like Sephora but I read on another review site to get a shade or 2 darker than you would think so that is what I did.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts