Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,568 Posts
I have them too, nothing seem to help, I tried AHA/BHA serums, now retinol. I gave up and cover them with Dior Skinflash concealer. Increased water intake and exercise plump them up a bit, but the lines are still noticeable. When I used Sisley eye creams, they less noticeable and eye area was smoother/brighter in general, but when I switched eye creams, they came back. I just hope retinol erases them at some point.
I heard theories that they are caused by allergies and/or bad sleeping habits, e.g., sleeping with face down.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have them too, nothing seem to help, I tried AHA/BHA serums, now retinol. I gave up and cover them with Dior Skinflash concealer. Increased water intake and exercise plump them up a bit, but the lines are still noticeable. When I used Sisley eye creams, they less noticeable and eye area was smoother/brighter in general, but when I switched eye creams, they came back. I just hope retinol erases them at some point.
I heard theories that they are caused by allergies and/or bad sleeping habits, e.g., sleeping with face down.
I'm hoping retin a will get rid of mines too

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
Start using a satin or silk pillowcase when sleeping. Try using grapeseed oil as an eye serum. This is a light and moisturising oil which absorbs easily and great to use under eye area. I don't know if this oil will get rid of your lines/creases but it will certainly keep your eye area supple and thus hopefully preventing further lines from appearing.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts