Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone suggest any lip color? I have darker lips and i notice it can be complimenting if you use color that covers your natural tint...it doesn't have to be dark necessarily but it does have to be full coverage..

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine have a brown tint. ..not entirely brown. They have a pink tint(nowhere near red) but some brown also.its hereditary.. My mom who is very light has the same tint
usually makeup artist suggest gloss to enhance but no I want to conceal*

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I use maroonish colours and they look really good. I also will use a slightly darker, kind of dark nude looking, lipliner. Another thing I started doing was JUST using gloss, clear gloss and nude lipliner it looks awesome.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I agree lip gloss can make it look as though you are actually wearing some type of lipstick and look very natural too.

·
Registered
580 Posts
My top lip is brown and my bottom is pink. I just wear a light pink or reddish tint to enhance my lips color. I personally think you should just wear lip gloss to enhance them, instead of lipstick. Since you have more brown in your lips, I think nude brown or variations of purple would look nice on you. Blackberry lip gloss by Stilla is a purple/brown color, so I think that color would probably be flattering. Or maybe you can try a nude lipstick that matches the brown in your lips. You can even go to a makeup counter and ask them what would be flattering on you if you are unsure.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts