Skin Care Talk banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Blah I been trying the Zinc Tint i dont think its for me... but I guess its a nice spf, What I have had my eye set on recently is the Darklipsmagic cream.... I know theres abit of speculation as to whether its a simular site to the Latisha lip cream, but what the heck Im really interested to see how it works... it does seem alot more enticing than anything I know of right now. Heres the Site: DARK LIPS MAGIC is a treatment for dark lips. It lightens dark lips and removes dark spots on your lips.
Not saying to run and buy it but I really like how its packaged, and not in some scummy 1oz lipbalm container and dripping everywhere, at least if the contents are true, they will stay fresh and effective.
Right now im using the Mayfair Nipple cream on my lips I've been actually trialing it on my nipples and im pleased to say I can actually see the pink areas forming all around its quite shocking, my nipples are naturally brown but I dont plan for them to be pink I mearly wanted to see if it actually works in a week like it stated, on my lips now is another problem but I've started using with Ra Cream 0.05% and already nothing drastic but they do look much brighter so I havnt got anything to lose I'll keep using it and see if it works by the end of this week and I shall report back.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I was interested in the Mayfair Nipple cream I read some good reviews online on Asian forums. I emailed a supplier asking if I cud use them on my lips but he said no which put me off a bit but I dnt see why nt. I guess he was thinking about legal responsibility, liability etc which is fair enough. I will be waiting eagerly for the end of the week update

·
Registered
605 Posts
I got the Mayfair pink nipple cream too months ago. And it didnt do anything for my lips.
I even put them on my lips too LOL just to see if the the products works. Use it for 2 weeks on my nipples and nothing. Keep us updated @DelicateAngel

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Peels made my nipples pink! I coat them with petroleum jelly before starting but somehow stuff still gets on them and they are now pink. My lips though (top lip) doesn't stay pink. Right now its a brownish/pink colour I use MT let it dry and then a lip balm. I guess I should be more consistent with the RA on it.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
I got the Mayfair pink nipple cream too months ago. And it didnt do anything for my lips.
I even put them on my lips too LOL just to see if the the products works. Use it for 2 weeks on my nipples and nothing. Keep us updated @DelicateAngel
I think Im with you on this one now gus, been over a week and no results on my lips nothing drastic anyway, and its extremly drying so I couldnt bare continue with this product

On the other hand it seemsto work effectivly for the nipples lol!! weird.. Like there are literally big big patchy areas of pink on my nipples! a big shameit dont do the same for lips
why they gotta be so stubburn... I think my next best bet right now Is to try the Magic lip cream and keep this thread updated.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi Guys

I read before in SCT to make lips lighter with Latisha Dark lips cream. has anyone used Latisha Dark lips cream. I have heard lots of good feedback of this cream.and considering give it a try.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Hi Guys

I read before in SCT to make lips lighter with Latisha Dark lips cream. has anyone used Latisha Dark lips cream. I have heard lots of good feedback of this cream.and considering give it a try.
Hey please do a search there is so much on latisha here...

·
Registered
889 Posts
Same here hot blonde

Mine are pinkish brown when using peels

I wanna try ra an hq on them in a month or so

Peels made my nipples pink! I coat them with petroleum jelly before starting but somehow stuff still gets on them and they are now pink. My lips though (top lip) doesn't stay pink. Right now its a brownish/pink colour I use MT let it dry and then a lip balm. I guess I should be more consistent with the RA on it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
bump....has there been any news/update about the quest for pink lips/nipples etc
what worked what didn't
what's new what's old....
ok i could carry on but y'all get the picture

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Lemon Juice

Lemon is a citric often used in natural bleaching rituals. Due to its whitening and acidic quality this common ingredient will be able to give back the natural color of your lips.

Indeed organic methods require more time and patience to have their effect, however it guarantees a damage-free result.

Mix 2 tsp of lemon juice with 1 tsp of honey then apply the mixture to the affected area. Leave it on for 10 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Repeat this trick at least 3 times a week for a visible result.

Another benefit of lemon and honey lip treatment is that it also hydrates and nourishes the lips keeping it in its best shape.

Coriander

This well-known natural ingredient is also proved to have a certain bleaching effect when it comes of darker lips. In fact the juice extracted from the leaves will gradually reduce the redness or the unpleasant color of this spot.
All you have to do is to grind a few leaves then squeeze them until you get the fine juice. Finally apply it to your residue-free lips in order to condition and at the same time lighten its shade.

Drink Milk

This trick in fact refers to an internal rather than external treatment. It was demonstrated that milk and fruit juices in general can lighten the lips of the color especially when the coffee and tea consumption is minimized. Indeed these, as natural antioxidants will heal the possible irritation and banish the staining that might have occurred due to harmful agents.

Increase the milk, milk shake and organic juice intake in order reduce the dark tone of the lips. Unhealthy diets can also lead to discoloration and other skin disorders.

Almond Oil

Almond oil is an efficient lightening ingredient in beauty care. Massaging it into the lips you'll be able to give back the natural color to your lips. It is recommended to include this ritual in your busy schedule right before you go to bed.

Leaving it on overnight, will result in a gradual paling of the skin. If your are more into natural almond use you can also ground some and rub it into your lips. Repeat this practice at least once a day for a few weeks for a spectacular effect.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
yep i did used 0.1% saturday nite to speed the process of 0.5% da i used on friday. coz my my lips went from dark to all white pink but they were so tight ( 2 days use only). ohh boi dis morning...the whole stuff peeled n have nice red lips. be caution 0.1% is really strong. I will recommended to use it as a scrub on your lips instead of leaving it.i just figure out dis method to remove the lower layer of my upper lip. you need to use a toner alcohol free to remove the dead skin. On my way to get a spf lipstick.!
For the pics..i can emailed dem to u..don't want to scare anyone oh!

·
Registered
908 Posts
Glassai babe so you just used ra by itself no lightener? I would like to see the pic. My bottom lips is natural pink. I am trying to get my top to match my bottom.

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello! you are amazing :)
i am new to this and i just created an account i was really excited reading about LA lip peal..i was looking for one so i can treat my poorly looking lips...
could you please send me a link of the product so i can buy it :)
i would really appreciate it

Just thought I'd share, what are you guys doing to yours?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Hey I've updated on this severally. The la peels made lips pink initially and then gradually redarkened. I tried a variety of products with no luck. I started on a sample of hydrogold in a week y lips have lightened over a shade. Someone else has pix with venusia.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey I've updated on this severally. The la peels made lips pink initially and then gradually redarkened. I tried a variety of products with no luck. I started on a sample of hydrogold in a week y lips have lightened over a shade. Someone else has pix with venusia.
thats alright, i'll give it a try. i just need it for my upper lip and the corners! could you please send a link of the product or the full name :)

61 - 80 of 106 Posts