Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of all the haircare products, what is your FAVORITE brand?

You are welcome to list the products that you prefer from that brand.

Thank you!

·
Registered
398 Posts
I use a lot of different brands not listed above for conditioner-only washing. If I had to pick one that always works great for me, Giovanni conditioners would be it. I also love John Masters Organics conditioner and gel.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
marci65,
You are so right.

There are so many more products out there.

Where do you purchase the Giovanni conditioners and John Masters Organics conditioner and gel?

I have never heard of them.

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I'm in the 'other' category too. I use Mark Hill shampoo & conditioner. I started using it because hes pretty famous over here and i've known the woman that taught him since i was born pretty much. I'm not biased though because of this. I LOVE his shampoo and conditioner it leaves your hair shining. And the other hair products i use [heat protection etc] i use Lee Stafford. I bought it because it had a cute little staff dog on the bottle but i actually really like it.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow!
There are definitely more products out there that I need to try.
Quote: Originally Posted by

I use Mark Hill shampoo & conditioner. I started using it because hes pretty famous over here and i've known the woman that taught him since i was born pretty much. I'm not biased though because of this. I LOVE his shampoo and conditioner it leaves your hair shining. And the other hair products i use [heat protection etc] i use Lee Stafford.

Where are you buying them from?

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
wow!
There are definitely more products out there that I need to try.

Where are you buying them from?
I get them from Boots. But again, they're English hairdressers so you might not be able to find them. If you can find Mark Hill go with the Ultimate shine cleansing shampoo and Ultimate shine moisturizing conditioner. You can get either really big ones or 'little gems' theyre like mini ones i use them because they last AGES i have a lot of hair and i use a walnut size amount because its so hard to wash out you only need a tiny bit. One of the Little gem ones last me about 9-10 week. Also with conditioner you shouldn't put it on your scalp just the ends of your hair and comb through with your fingers. It helps dandruff, stops it looking greasy quickly because the oils from your head dont go well with the oils from the conditioner and it makes it more shiny because its less oily..

·
Registered
89 Posts
My favorite right now is ShiKai Henna Gold shampoo and conditioner. It noticeably brings out highlights in my hair and it's very gentle!

·
Registered
168 Posts
As of now I'm using Samy's Pure. So far I like it but, I'm gonna change it up real soon does anyone know if biolage is any good?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I plan to try out that dominican products, I need more lighter in conditioning tho, what ya recommend in lighter moisturizing in a dominican products?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I would look up Dominican Hair Products look around site if you still need some help look for contact number and talk to them about what you are trying to do for your hair I use bluebeez.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Aveda Control Paste is my favorite pomade. I swear by GHD's Thermal Protector, it's kind of hard to find, but Sephora carries it along with a few salons. And I use Tea Tree shampoo in the winter to take care of my dry scalp. To answer another post- I've always like Biolage shampoo.
On the other hand, I avoid Garnier shampoos- I find they leave my hair dry. Also I can't stand Redken's thermal protector, it's too sticky. And Pantene Pro-V's Color Protectant shampoo does not work at all

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just started using Nexxus the ultimate moisturzing shampoo/conditioner and my hair is soo...soft, and smooth then it's ever been. Just thought I'd share...

·
Registered
89 Posts
I just started using Matrix conditioner because my hairdresser recommended it... it's amazing! Smells good and my hair has never been so shiny.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Of all the haircare products, what is your FAVORITE brand?

You are welcome to list the products that you prefer from that brand.

Thank you!
My favourite for thinning hair and some hair loss (stress+++++) is
la follicle stimulating shampoo which really thickens and La anti hair loss serum. Lasts well too

The main brands dont thicken up my hair and as I had got older it has got thinner, this one works for me and smells lovely.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
PUREOLOGY for me.
I had never heard of this brand, but it is fantastic. SLS free and great for color-treated hair. It makes my fried, dull, baby-fine hair look like spun gold and very healthy! I use Nanoworks Shampoo + Conditioner and Blowdry Amplifier.
I found it at Amazon.com

Close second: Redken Deep Fuel. More affordable than Pureology and a very good protein treatment!

Skin | care | talk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts