Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 30, and I get these little whiteheads around my mouth (up to 20 or so per day!) on certain days of the month -- I suppose they are related to hormones, but is there any other cause?

Food allergies? I dont use harsh soaps at all, I occasionally use a salicylic acid, but i usually use cetaphil. I hate these "zits"!

What can I do to make them stop popping up?

·
Registered
224 Posts
I used to get a few of these too. They were little white tiny bumps around the outside edge of my lips. But 20 sounds like a lot! Have you talked to a doctor about it? You could try something like Retin-A.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
I don't think it was resolved. She was saying that whenever she goes to the doc, the bumps disappear but then come back later. I know you're feeling sick Freddy so I'll let this one slide.
Ah, ok...Yeah, I know what she means now. Hehehe, thanks for the consideration, I just have a rain cloud following me around these days.

·
Registered
5 Posts
toothpaste may be the culprit. Try using baking soda for a few weeks to brush your teeth (or at the very least get fluoride free natural toothpaste). See if the bumps go away then. Also could be a reaction to the salicylic acid, which makes me break out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I love my Galvanic Spa. It is a hand held device from Europe It was was deemed one of the most technologically advanced, innovative and effective products at the 2008 Los Angeles Spa and Resort Expo and the Medical Aesthetics Expo. My son's acne is 100% better than it was. He even went off of a prescription antibiotic because of this miracle device.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts