Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and just curious about the Living Proof products. Anyone tried them yet?

·
Registered
6,879 Posts
Never heard of the but will look them up. WELCOME to the forum!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum, and just curious about the Living Proof products. Anyone tried them yet?
I use and absolutely love
Living Proof No Frizz products. I started with the straight making spray & wave making spray. Both products are fantastic for curly hair. My hair frizzes in the humidity & rain. Since using these products I can go out in the rain and get no frizz. It does what it claims .... Recently I received a sample of their shampoo from Sephora (I am a VIP now) and have tried it. The weather here in the NE is dry and cool so don't know if it works better than my usual shampoo but it didn't dry out my hair either...to early to tell if it's something I would purchase again. But I can speak about the two no frizz products.
HTH

·
Registered
398 Posts
I love the Curl/Wave cream. And I called them to ask for samples of the leave-in, like it a lot, and will start using that soon too. The company has great customer service, so if you are curious about a product, call and they will send you samples.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You can purchase from livingproof.com, qvc.com, sephora.com, and this Mecca Cosmetica (not sure if they have a website or not).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts