Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pumi there are loads of websites i have found to be good too, if you look on the other post i did list them all for example cyrstalclear.com is good for anti aging but hey they all come up if do google search! spk later

·
Registered
40 Posts
For those of you who like your organic products you may want to check out her website, for some anti aging or skin care advice! She has won awards for her products are grows them all herself! I am yet to try anything myself but her website is worth checking out!

Liz Earle Naturally Active Skincare - Welcome to our UK website
I have tried Liz Earle poducts too. The cleanse and polish is very good, and does last a good while.There was a product that you sprayed on your skin to enliven it in the morning, that was beauiful, the perfume in it was gorgeous. There is another product I have bought from her but I cannot remember the name of it. It was for repairing your skin. I liked all I tried of hers, but I found that when she sold them on QVC, she doubled the quantity on offer and then it got pricey.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Um that is a bit cheeky is it not! However though there seems to be quite a few good organic natural products around at the mo, cyrstal clear, ren , skin fix, yonka and so many more!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts