·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

I'm looking for these products:

-Relastin Ultra emollient

-Dimericine

-Relastin skin revitalizer (zinc ion cream.

-Cerave hydrating cleanser

-Bioderma SPF stick for lips

Thanks

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Krazy im just wondering what are you trying to acheive by using all these products? Will you be using these all through out the day?

Just wondering cause it seems to be you have gone to a lot of trouble to find some products that may work for your skin type and am interested in knowing more, if you dont mind sharing some more information with me!?

Thanks

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suure, I got most of it from a swedish guy at the anti aging forum:
Check out Fredrik's skincare regime at imminst.org

Great thread btw

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Krazy, have you used these products or just going on the rec of someone? I would check to see if you both have the same type skin before buying a lot of expensive products. If you have a Sephora store near you, you could ask for samples before jumping in and buying the whole enchilada. Nordstrom also has a great returns policy if something doesn't agree with you.
I hope you find something that works!!! Good luck!!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Thanks for letting us know, i must though agree with fawnie try to get samples if you can otherwise if these products dont work it could work out expensive!

·
Administrator
33,771 Posts
Hello

I'm looking for these products:

-Relastin Ultra emollient

-Dimericine

-Relastin skin revitalizer (zinc ion cream.

-Cerave hydrating cleanser

-Bioderma SPF stick for lips

Thanks
The only one that I have used is the Cerave cleanser. It worked fine for me. It was recommended to me when I was on Accutane. I have read some of fredriks post on imminst.org- maybe go to makeupalley and read the reviews of these products.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
As long as you know it will work for your skin then spend away, i just know how annoying it is to buy something and then find it does not, especially if you invest the time and money on this stuff! Good luck with it though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts