Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #2
Unfortunately most bar soap can be very stripping of the skins natural oils. Which may sound good for oily skin, but in fact it's the opposite! It causes the skin to go into overdrive and produce excess oil.. Look for a more natural face wash or bar soap formulated WITHOUT sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), alcohol, perfume and lots of syntheitc ingredients. Garnier Organics and Yes to Carrots are avaiable in most drug stores. Also, choose toners and moisturizers that have 'balancing' ingredients. They are often labeled on the packaging, these are good for oily skin.
Hey, thanks for the reply 馃檪 I'll take that into account!

I've since stopped and just use water and a face cloth in the mornings and my pores still seem huge. Is there any way to combat that (like in my photos)

Registered
Hi !

I think doing green clay mask once a week can help with large pores.

For a cleanser I would suggest you to get a charcoal cleanser like Bior茅 Deep Pore Cleanser available on Amazon.

Don鈥檛 forget to hydrate your skin ! 馃槈

Registered
Exfoliate your face atleast twice a week . And used a glycolic acid toner . It helped shrink my pores

Administrator
Use weekly clay mask, you can also use equal parts of ACV with distilled water as a toner, daily.

Registered
Btw those pores don鈥檛 look bad. Look into salicylic acid such as paula鈥檚 choice BHA liquid toner at night, it does wonders for pores and then use the Niacinamide 10% during the day, it really does shrink your pores or cleans them out so well that it clears any dead skin cells, oil and dirt so that your pores collapse in on themselves and appear smaller.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts