Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a graduate student conducting school-related research on Oil of Olay anti-aging products. I am actually a loyal Oil of Olay, Total Effects line product-user myself. Do you have insight into the value of the Oil of Olay Professional (and/or Regenerist) skin care line versus Total Effects? Is the Professional (and/or Regenerist) line worth the additional investment? Is it more effective? Or how could it be more effective? Any and all insights are greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, my sister has used that product from her early years and looks younger than me, I smoke and drink, she doesn't, I've also worked hard in a variety of jobs all my life while she hasn't so, not sure if it's the cream or lifestyle that makes her less wrinkly than me, then again, I'm often told I don't look my age and I've never used it. Don't know if this is any use to you but you asked for any insights.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I am a graduate student conducting school-related research on Oil of Olay anti-aging products. I am actually a loyal Oil of Olay, Total Effects line product-user myself. Do you have insight into the value of the Oil of Olay Professional (and/or Regenerist) skin care line versus Total Effects? Is the Professional (and/or Regenerist) line worth the additional investment? Is it more effective? Or how could it be more effective? Any and all insights are greatly appreciated!
I've used their moisturizer, for 22 years and a sunscreen on top. I am 49 years old, and I have no wrinkles, except 1 on my drivers side eye.

They now make the moisturizer with an spf in it. I don't use it anymore, except for their Olay Complete Spf 30.

I used their Olay Definity for 8 months, and it did nothing for the dark spots on my face! I've read where people love the regenerist serum, hardly any negative comments on that one. I compared their Olay Professional, to other ingredients, and only thing I could tell much of a difference with, was maybe a higher % of niacinamide. Go over to drugstore.com and Amazon.com, they have tons of reviews over their for the products.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts