Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
fencing:

I'm looking for a natural product to use for my face i.e. cleanser, moisturizer,etc. I'm over 70 and do have some adult acne. Any suggestions?

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Welcome Jan!

Some natural lines are MyChelle (recommend highly) and Dr Hauschka.

You have adult acne at 70??? My dad, rest his soul, did too and was on Tetracycline for it. It did keep it checked. Maybe it's the products you use - my skin gets blemishes too if I don't cleanse thoroughly or use products that are wrong for me.

Good luck and let us know what works for you!

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Fawnie - thanks for the info.- much appreciated - shall check into it and let you know my decision.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Has anyone heard of or used any products from a company called Brenditas Body Works? I read about it on another forum.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I forgot, I want to order this acai moisturizer from Joppa Minerals. I tried a sample and when I got up the next morning my skin seemed so bright and smooth.

*NEW* Skin Renewal Moisturizer with Acai Berry 2oz

From what I can tell the ingredients seem awesome
NATURAL INGREDIENTS: organic euterpe oleracea (acai) pulp distillate, organic euterpe oleracea (acai) pulp (and) organic glycine soja (soybean) oil, vegetable stearic acid, emulsifying wax (natural source), organic euterpe oleracea (acai) extract, organic hibiscus sabdariffa flower extract, organic punica granatum (pomegranate) seed extract, organic vaccinium angustifolium (blueberry) wine extract, organic euterpe oleracea (acai) oil, xanthan gum (natural source), potassium sorbate (natural soure), phenoxyethenol (mild preservative), tocopherol (natural vitamin E), punica granatum (pomegranate) oil, rosa affinis rubiginosa (rosehip) oil, ubiquinone (coenzyme Q10), niacinamide (vitamin B3), lycopene, tocotrienols, astaxanthin, lutein, alpha lipoic acid, ascorbyl palmitate (vitamin C), sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), citric acid (from citrus fruit). Contains natural fragrance (all natural & phthalate-free

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hello,

You could have reactive acne if you are using products which are too harsh for your face. I suggest the SIMPLE range. The products have no perfume nor colour and are kind to skin. They help with sensitive skin which I suspect you may have also.

The facial scrub will remove dead skin cells for brighter skin. The cleanser is kind to skin and purifies. The toner will soothe your complexion and has no alcohol.

With regard to moisturising, you could try 'Elave' intensive cream. This moisturiser contains certified organic ingredients.

All products are available on-line, although you can purchase 'SIMPLE' products in chemists in the UK.

I do hope this helps,

Best of luck,

redrose

1 - 6 of 6 Posts