Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 43 yr old and have oily face skin for past 15 yrs, lately I have developed eye bags/loose sking and wrinkles around/under my eyes, I have been taking pain killers for last 20 yrs

·
Registered
1,944 Posts
I am 43 yr old and have oily face skin for past 15 yrs, lately I have developed eye bags/loose sking and wrinkles around/under my eyes, I have been taking pain killers for last 20 yrs
Hi Gauravsharma,

Have you tried retin-A? This cream targets fine lines/wrinkles I've heard. ask the others. they will be able to help u. u can also do a search on retinol based creams and retiN-A on the net. U can use an ant-aging eye cream as well to see if this helps.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hi there,

Eye tissue contains very few oil glands; little elasticity and needs care and moisturisation.

Never apply heavy cream because you'll stretch the skin and make eyes puffy.

I suggest: that you use eye pads made of chamomile teabags, cucumber slices or witch hazel on cotton wool. This will help to tone the skin.
To moisturise, use wheatgerm oil or Vitamin E oil.

Best wishes,

redrose

·
Registered
140 Posts
Copper peptides have firmed the skin up on my face. I use them at night after my Retin-A. Use them sparingly.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have the same problem. I am a 36 year old male. Recently, about a month ago, I've developed darkish rings under both of my eyes. I look 10 years older. Before this I looked very youthful and could pass for someone in their late 20's. I am otherwise healthy. I also work out 4 times a week and am in good shape. I've started to increase my water intake as well as cut down on salt. I'm trying anti-aging cream my mother had around in her house. I also started applying tea bags under my eyes and I ordered Elite Serum cream which has gotten great reviews. I don't think this is an aging issue. Pictures as little as 4 months ago do not show this problem. I don't know what to do. I hope the things I've been doing have some effect.

One thing to note is I have been going to sleep very late at around 2 or 3 in the morning, but I do get 8 hours of sleep per night.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts