Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, I used bare essentuals mineral powder foundation and it is great. My skin is less oily, my pores are smaller and i see a definite change in the texture of my skin.

·
Registered
255 Posts
I read the ingredients and it has that bismuth stuff in it. I just might invest in Sheer Cover instead. I already own 3 or 4 MMU's but a girl can NEVER have too many. I have an aquaintance who wears Sheer Cover and I actually thought she had no MU on. My only hesitence is that I think it has that bismuth ingredient in it.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Haven't tried Loreal MMU....but I love EDM (Every Day Minerals)! Can't believe how awesome it is. You can go to their website and get free samples to try....they are sooooo nice to (customer service). Here is their site: Mineral Makeup - Everyday Minerals Makeup

So far, it's my favorite MMU....I've tried several. This is the only one that stays on til the end of the day....and also....actually works for me.

You can click on a certain type....say matte or semi matte and at the bottom there is a spot you can select "samples"....then you get to pick 3 sample colors and/or types of MMU, you get a blush, and a concealor or finishing powder too. All that free! Oh you pay shipping, but it's VERY low!

·
Registered
12 Posts
oh i have to say the loreal mineral make up is terrible!,does not hide much at all (flaws).. i wear loreals 'golden beige' liquid foundation, the mineral make up is darker in the same colour, same with the long lasting foundation, the colours are noticeably darker!??!? strange!

·
Registered
168 Posts
i've used it and it is not that great like someone said on here it doesn't hide much flaws. Not worth buying. I would go with bare minerals or sheer cover.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts