Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
I did try it and liked it very much. I switched to Estee Lauder Time Zone b/c I love all the Estee Lauder products and they always seem to work very well for me. By the way the reason I switched is b/c my daughter bought me the Time Zone one day when we was out shopping it says it takes 10 yrs off but I can tell you that I'm 53 and most ppl think I look younger. I've had several ppl make comments about my skin since I have been using the Time Zone. I do have to say that I do like the Loreal products and I think that the Revitalift would of worked for me but as I said anything Estee Lauder puts out just seems to work well for me. HTH

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
skippy then why make the change to green cream if you have something that works for you, if you dont mind me asking?

·
Registered
394 Posts
hey skippy, just bought the day cream loreal revitalift cos i couldnt take the raw form of retin-a but i need it for my blemishes so i'll do retin-a like once in 3 days and use the loreal every morning, seems to be a rich moisturizer, i'll keep you posted.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts