Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Running is a good exercise for the weight loss.
Its regular practice burns the fat quickly and keeps the weight at healthy level.
You should start the regular running workout along with a good weight loss diet plan for the effective weight loss.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Try to exercise regularly. Also you need to take warm lemon tea with half tea spoon of honey or molasses. Cut back carbs, fat bodies from food and avoid foods with high sugar and oil.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hi! Well, first it's very important to remember that you'll only shed pounds if you burn more calories than you take in. So, a well balance diet is definitely a very important step in losing weight. Try choosing smaller portions of high-fat and high-calorie foods and eating more whole grains, fruits, and vegetables. Also, sticking to a training schedule is very important! Consistency is key in losing weight! You can perhaps talk to a personal trainer to see if they can help you make up a training schedule that's best for you! Best of luck!

·
Registered
365 Posts
the best way to lose weight with running is to eat clean and healthy aswell...they say weight loss is 20% exercise and 80% diet

·
Registered
4 Posts
Running is already a great start for losing weight. The biggest key for maximizing weight loss includes three factors. The first factor is to exercise on a daily basis. It needs to be cardiovascular exercise, as well. The next step is to cut back on your diet. Get rid of as many calories, carbohydrates, sugars, and fats. This is essential because the goal is to burn much more energy than you take in so that the body begins to burn fat from the body. The final step is to significantly increase your protein intake. Use a shake or a bunch of steak, but increase your protein intake to at least twice as many grams of protein as your weight.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just eat at a calorie deficit and get a decent amount of carbs and protein in your diet

Multiply your weight by 10-12 depending on how active you are and that's how many calories you should be eating

·
Registered
953 Posts
Running is quite important for weight loss but remember losing some pounds is 80% about your diet. Do not starve yourself, for the first days, avoid the main ennemy of your tummy: carbs. Yea, all those things made with flour, junk food. Reduce the portions and have at least 3 meals per day.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Can 10 pounds be lost In 14 days with just consistent running and a strict diet? Or will My body get use to it and force me to change the routine within that time?

·
Registered
52 Posts
10lbs can be burned depending on how overweight u are, the much weight you have the more pounds you loose quickly.. But high intensity workout(eg Tabata trainig, ski steps etc) will shed off weight quickly

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I did ALL these, and my weight loss plateaued after 10lbs. I've done everything recommended to break the plateau, and nothing is working . I still have 25lbs to go to be at my ideal weight, and this plateau had been here for 6 months.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I did ALL these, and my weight loss plateaued after 10lbs. I've done everything recommended to break the plateau, and nothing is working . I still have 25lbs to go to be at my ideal weight, and this plateau had been here for 6 months.
Cut back on sugar and sodium in the diet it helps tremendously.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I dunno. Women in my family are pretty slim. I used to be very skinny. I went on a training, and had no time for good food. So I resorted to junk. Now my BMI is 28. I've done all the required tests in the hospital and all the doctors tell me to diet and exercise. I'm doing so. Have been doing so. It's not working Lipo is sooooo fr1ggin' expensive :-(

1 - 20 of 26 Posts