Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been following the advice to avoid that undertoneless look with no glow (vitamin c etc) but I still feel that my skin looks undertoneless. I do not use steroids. Only mild lighteners (tamarind, mulberry, alpha arbutin etc) and kojic acid. What causes that undertoneless look? I believe fully understanding the root of the cause will lead to better solutions on how to fix it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have been following the advice to avoid that undertoneless look with no glow (vitamin c etc) but I still feel that my skin looks undertoneless. I do not use steroids. Only mild lighteners (tamarind, mulberry, alpha arbutin etc) and kojic acid. What causes that undertoneless look? I believe fully understanding the root of the cause will lead to better solutions on how to fix it.
try to use chlorophyll your undertone will come back beautifully.

·
Registered
93 Posts
@caramelgirl I am dealing with this now and started a thread...but no response lol. Basically, I love my reddish / warm undertone. I have been taking glutha since 2016/017 and I notice that my bottom legs have turned this yellowish/cool undertone that I do not prefer on me. I suspect that the gluthathione will turn my entire body this yellowish/cool tone in the end. But I do not want to stop taking gluthathione. The rest of my body still has the warm-red undertones. I do not put my body cream on my lower legs because I am afraid they will continue lightening that yellow tone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts