Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, just joined up after reading all your posts.
This site sounds amazing and really needed but I am wondering about this "green cream" people are talking about and if it really works!!

·
Administrator
33,768 Posts
Hi there, just joined up after reading all your posts.
This site sounds amazing and really needed but I am wondering about this "green cream" people are talking about and if it really works!!
Welcome and yes I am a green cream fan

·
Registered
153 Posts
Ok, now I'm going to look up "green cream" - like I need another product line to covet & investigate ... I'm more like a deer in the headlights than a kid in a candy store when it comes to all the choices out there ; )

Welcome glamourgrl - I'm new too!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok after reading up on the green cream...I broke down and bought some. It's on order so hopefully it will work. Has anybody bought and Elizabeth Grant skin care products? I ordered some from the shopping chanel (I know I'm such a sucker)!!:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Re: Shopping Channel sucker LOL I spent $200+ on Aloette products! : o
We should compare notes. At least they have a 30 day guarantee.
If I don't like this stuff after 10 days I'm returing the lot! ; )

·
Registered
14 Posts
Ok after reading up on the green cream...I broke down and bought some. It's on order so hopefully it will work. Has anybody bought and Elizabeth Grant skin care products? I ordered some from the shopping chanel (I know I'm such a sucker)!!:
hi... they got me too!!!!!! i bought 2 kits plus the purchase with purchase...and it leaves my face sticky, but she looks good so i am keeping it. If there is anything i cant stand it is a 20yr old selling skin cream (i have cheese in my fridge older than that)the products do make you hav a nice glow,,and i keep thinking the moisture is good for me so i continue...i will not return it

1 - 9 of 9 Posts