Skin Care Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
looks like nobody here is familiar with this brand. anyhows i contacted the lady running this company. she was very prompt in her reply n gave me clues on which sampler i should try first. she sends sampler sizes at $1.50 plus free shipping. her samples r good enuf for one whole week. very generous offer i believe so tonite i'll order from her. will update u guys once its here.

·
Banned
33,050 Posts
Looks good - I like that it doesn't have talc or bismuth, but can't tell what the other ingredients are. Let us know how it works out for you!

BTW, what type of skin do you have and do you have a problem with lines?

Skin | care | talk

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fawnie Lucy's Foundation has these ingredients

Ingredients~zinc oxide & titanium dioxide( natural sun protection), mica, magnesium stearate, iron oxides, allantoin(anti-irritant), coffeeberry extract 1%, vitamin C (L-absorbic acid)

NO Parabens or Micronized Minerals , Free from bismuth oxychloride, talc, fragrance or preservatives and wax

i hav dry skin which has gotten bit better with regular exfoliation . no real prob with lines yet except under my eyes.
i found some good reviews on another site abt this makeup though. ppl were saying that its consistency is more "creamy" than powdery and it doesn't dry out or wear off in even hottest days.
lets see....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK my order got here two days ago So here's a review

The Good: Annie the runner of this company is a very friendly n generous lady. She answered all my quieries right away. I ordered three samples of foundations and paid for them. She sent me some free samples to try as well...2 foundations, 1 blush, 1 eye shadow and a finishing powder..all good for a week even more. now thats sooo sweet n generous. Order came fast too plus there was no shipping cost. I played with the samples and looked good with the make-up on. i liked these samples better than i liked bare minerals few yrs back.

The Little Bad: I'm still trying to sort out which shade will suit me the most or which shade should i order?.
looks like i need to combine different shades to get my required coverage and shade. Now this is the part that confuses me most as there's no easy answer to this. I also wish mineral make-up was in liquid form.

The Conclusion: On the whole it seemed a good experience so far. the thing that makes me most happy is this make-up has anti-oxidants
So i decide to stick up with this make-up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts